What kind of panties to buy?

I am a crossdresser and looking for opinions from both girls and guys as to what kind of panties I should buy. Looking for casual and sexy. Also stores and brands would be great. I kind of like cheekies, but am open to most styles.
Thanks! ❤

Most Helpful Girl

• Get yourself a black thong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try these:

Maidenform Women's Dream Boyshort
    Maidenform Womens Comfort Devotion Hipster Panty
    Vanity Fair Women's Body Shine Illumination String Bikini Panty
    Maidenform Women's Comfort Devotion Lace Back Tanga Panty

All very nice materials, fit men well, come in a variety of colors, and can be had for under $5 when the price drops on amazon. Last one is quite cheeky.

Maidenform is my go-to brand. Highly recommend you try a variety of their offerings if you're looking for new things.

If you want thongs or especially skimpy things, buy mens. Women's never run wide enough in the gusset to... hold things.

What Girls Said 5

• Thongs for sure

• I have always been a fan of full lace boy shorts and cheekies. They help accent a flatter butt to appear more full and gives more definition in my opinion.

• Just buy them at Victoria's Secret, you can get a lot of nice things there.

• You should get a hot pink thong from Victoria secrets!!!

• I'm not sure. Boy shorts maybe?

What Guys Said 5

• I like to get mine from Ebay. I like satin/nylon material. I like boyshorts the best, but regular satin briefs are very sexy too.

• Get classic fullback or boyshort panties in black, blue or hot pink :)

• None of want to know about your weird fettishes

• Red color panties are very good and it will be available on clovia & zivame store. These sites coupons are available at couponwaale. com to save your money.

• Maybe thongs and g-strings.