Is this dress appropriate for my PROM? {HOT PIC} ?

My PROM NIGHT will come soon. I am very excieted and I am going to have a dress that I have designed, I drew it and it is still being tailored, so I don't have a pic of it IRL. But I have these pics, that are very similar to the one I am going to have.

So, my dress consists of a long sleeved body-suit with a removeable skirt around the waist. The skirt only goes around the back, barely even covering the sides of my body, while being completely open in the front, showing my LEGS PERFECTLY! Both body suit and the skirt are see thew, so there are rhinestones on the areas that sould be (un) covered! ;) like boobs, butt, private parts, as well as shoulders and arms.

We have the traditional parade threw the town where petty much everyone of our 5000 people comes to watch us! It is amazing! Then we go to a restaurant to party (there are no contests for prom queen and prom king, btw) and tthere is the afterparty in the club. That's when I'll remove my skirt.

So these are some of the dresses that look similar: Is this dress appropriate for my PROM? {HOT PIC} ?

• It is freakin SEXY! You will be the center of the attention 4 sure, everyone will look at you on the parade and you'll end up taking home whoever you want! ;)
  • It is a little bit risky. You stil will be in the center of the attention and get the guys, but probably npt in a good way (which I am still fine with, by the way ;P )
  • It is innaprpriate. You will look like a slut (option for al the jealous girls) ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• to me it looks inappropriate but if you feel comfortable wearing it then i suggest you to wear it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not really that slutty, and if you want to wear it, go for it.

I personally would go for a more classic, pretty look. I know I dressed to look "hot" for prom in a bodycon mini dress and regretted it. At the time, I wanted boys to be like "yeah she's hot", but now I realise that I was insecure, and I regret leaving the boys I liked with the impression that I was looking for attention, not with the impression that I was pretty.

And anyway, you don't really have many occasions to go full out and get a really pretty, long, extravagent dress. Why not get one of those?

• I am not dressing for guys like this. I mean, sure, I hope of getting laid, but I have created this dress / made a draqing of it 2-3 years ago. It is something that I WANT.

• Then go for it :)

What Guys Said 19

• At my avge, I think it's innapropriate for an event like that.
    But at your age, guys will be drooling and girls will be jealous... so.. seems to me that you've already made your mind on this.. have fun (and post updates :) )

• inappropriate

• 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 an then DEAD!

• of course the girl who wants every guy in the world to want to fuck her would also like the "sexiest" dress at her prom lol.

• Honestly speaking it's too much for a prom, it's way too revealing, especially your lower half.

Hence it's inappropriate.

• Thy are sexy but way to much for prom you might be asked to leave by who ever runs the place

• Here's a tip with boys, don't pick anyone your uncomftorable with, your gut tells you a lot. Oh yeah, qnd have fun

• That's the hottest dress I ever seen. You should wear it.

• hot! i'm off like a prom dress!

• Now a days, who knows what they'll allow. You might be able to get away with it

• I personally wouldn't want my date to wear that to prom (or anywhere for that matter), but to each their own.

• I voted

• ok here is some advice... don't believe that the dress will fit you because it fits on models

• Hahah what do you know about dresses? But, FYI the dress is being TAILORED for me. My dimensions and measurements were used. I have tried the body suit already and it fitted me perfectly! ;)

• You'll be the center of attention because everybody will be calling you a slut. You won't be taking anyone home

• Maybe I won't be taking anyone home, but I sure will be taking somebody to a hotel room! :P

• No you won't

• Depends do you want to get screwed by the entire football team?

• nice try catfish -_-

• You and yummyLady are like the female miscers of GAG...

• female what?

• Nvm. Anyways I think you should wear something different. It doesn't seem that pretty even if you have a nice body. You should try and have something more elegant.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 30

• So basically a swimsuit with a waist cape. Not a dress. Not suitable for prom. Looks trashy.

• It's innapropriate for a school function but it won't make you a slut.

• I like how anyone that disagrees with you is automatically jealous. 😂😂

Pls it's just ugly. And not appropriate.
    Whatever floats your boat tho. Have fun.

• lol this has to be @YummyLady with another account.
    I swear, this is hilarious.
    You both like to make questions including "[VERY (SEXY/HOT) PICS INCLUDED]" and so on.

Yaaawwwwnnnnnn
    Catfish.

• Yoouuuu mean the bodie with some kind of a butt sash?
    Yeah, you'll be the center of attention - not the good kind, though.

• It is PERFECTION! Of course you'll be the center of the attantion! WTH? NOTHING can top that! You are so cool, unique, daring and bold! Not some A line traditional dresses.

• All 3 options guarantee you that you will be what everyone will be talking aout. It is clear that the honest one go for A and B, and the jealous ones go for C! You ust ignore them girl and do your thang!

• Ya, my daughters wouldn't be caught dead leaving the house in that for prom. I find it's very tacky and tasteless for an event like that.

I feel bad for people like you that feel so insecure that you have to resort to wearing something like that just for the attention and to call anyone else that doesn't agree with what you're wearing "jealous" it's more like pity.

• Nice parenting, BTW! Everything that I have to say about my view I have already wrote here, in reply to @Carliexo7 and because I am not a person that feels the need to redeem herself, that would be it from me. For all the future haters, I am glad I made you happy, and I am sad (kidding) that you are so stupid to not understand the point of this, and FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO READ THE POINT THAT I HAVE EXPLAINED HERE. BRB, gotta go and plan my dream prom. Peace !!✌

• Hahaha! I am glad that I made you happy. You sure made me. :* I love you!

• akways glad to know that you know that i can always see through the BS and that's what makes me happy! ☺️

• I think it's SUPER ugly!!!

reminds me of old people with diapers.
    It's just awful in my opinion.

• You would know that. You are 100.

• Wow! It took you THAT long to come up with a response and to celebrate it with 100 emojis. It's obviously your biggest achievement in life, so congratulations! ;) glad I was a part of it! 😂😂

• Aww you're hurt cause I don't reply to your comments at the instant. Haha 🙋💁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁!!!

• So a bathing suit with a cape? Yeah that's real sexy. The only person who can pull that off is Beyoncé.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3df78b5372.jpg
    g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...eck-Short-Asymmetrical.jpg

• You know the answer already... A A A

• I wanted to vote c but do you really think that people would say that because they're jealous? Cause that is not the case! If you wanna look like an easy fuck, sure it's awesome! But don't expect guys to take you seriously! They will just wanna take you home for the night! These dresses would only be considered appropriate for an award show or as stage costumes.

• Wildly innapropriate, most proms have a formal to semi-formal dress code and you wouldn't be let in the doors with that. Proms are when the entire student body dresses up nicely and to look beautiful and presentable, its not about appearing hot or trying to ride chads dick- if you were truly hot you'd be able to ride the dick you want without having to resort to flashing the goods at everyone.

• I think it looks pretty cool but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for a prom. You'll see if you get kicked out or not.
    Although I don't really understand why people spend so much money on a prom. With my schooldance (we don't have American proms) I made my own dress because I didn't have money for a new one. But I guess it's something American I don't understand.

• I am not from America. I am from Serbia and the main part of our Prom is not the celebration, but the parade. We start the parade from our school and than we go threw whole town (it's not that big) it has 5000 people and like 90% of them come to watch us. Everyone walks/parades with their own date. We start at 8 pm. Then we go to the restaurant at 9pm and there is the party. We have so much food, live band, we dance, there are teachers also. We are there officialy till 2am and then the party is over, but we (not everybody), but my friends and I, witch is pretty much everybody, decided to go to the local club for the afterparty. I am thinking of removing the cape, because there will be no teachers/parents, just a bunch of drunk 18 year olds and hot guys from the club. There is no voting for Prom Queen or Prom King, by the way. Those are the traditions. What do you think? Please answer.

• It's nice, but it depends on if your school will allow it to be honest.

• BELIEVE ME, there are no rules here almost. Plus, we (the students) are the ones paying for the food/restaurant/music and everything. We are organizing it. It is not in school PE hall or anything. We just invited out teachers to party basically. We will already finnish the school your by that time and they ain't got a thing on us.

Plus, I am NOT ALIVE if I don't get those mean comments. That energizes me, that stupid, ignorant and jealous people are offended by me being who I am and being beautiful, and they can't do ANYTHING about it!

• Hah you sound like a troll to be honest. One can only pity the big-headed and delusional. The people answering your question are by no means 'jealous'- why would I be jealous of somebody I've never even seen before? We are just being honest and giving our opinions. If you don't want honesty (which sounds like this is the case) then don't ask the question.

• Not jealous, but I chose C because it's true. You'll look like a fucking harlot.

• It's more of something what a singer would wear on stage. It doesn't look like a dress to me. It looks like a fancy costume for stars, which still looks cool 👍
    If your school isn't strict on dress code then go ahead and wear it. I think a regular prom dress would be much better but that's your choice.
    It's an outfit that maybe only a super star would wear to grab the audience's attention.

• i don't think it's suitable for school prom- honestly it looks trashy than classy, unless you're taking part in a dancing competition.

• I just hope that you don't get asked to change or sent home. That would be a shame.

• I like the first one.
    The rest no.

• That looks too out there. A costume that only a bond girl actor would wear.

• Jealous of what?

• Jealous of my beauty, originality, boldness, courage to wear something like this, the creativity and the personlaity that isn't affraid of ignorant people.

I expect a lot of cat calling from the spectators and "looks" from my frenemies, but I will IGNORE them all, in fact I enjoy them.

I have noticed threw my very rich experience of being bullied that the single thing people are MOST jealous of is truly NOT CARING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK, because such a small percent of people really do that, including me, and the other, insecure ones would give anything to be like that.

... to name a few,

• Hmm I see

• Them dressing is something I would wear. no prom for me lol

picture #2 is a risk little slutty for a 18

You should wear what you want that make you feel sexy & young
    (rest of picture is okay)

but I know someone who got send home because her prom dress was inappropriate for her school.

so double check

• "Jealous girls"

• Wow I love it. It's much hotter than my leather dresses. I should buy one.

• "Jealous" girls. Nope. That dress is just inappropriate. Don't be big-headed

• You ll look like a whore. are you really gonna wear that? Cause never in my school they ll allowed such a dress

• It is inappropriate. You will look like a slut (option for al the jealous girls) ;)

• I had my prom last year and all of the girls wore such beautiful dresses.

Crop tops with the long skirt are more in, but whatever that is... it's just really fugly. No offense. Just trying to be honest.

• If regular people told me differently, I would be concerned about what's wrong with me. LOL. NO WORRIES!

• Don't ask if you don't want opinions.

• Slutty? not really.. Ugly? YES. lol