How do I make myself prettier?

I already wear nice clothes, wear makeup regularly and do my hair, pluck my eyebrows, etc.

what more should I do so guys like me more?

Most Helpful Girl

• make sure that when you do your clothes hair and makeup ect... it's good lookin. lol, don't ever be a slut cause that will only attract guys that are sex addicts, and you want a man who honors who you are as a person not a door mat. so, I hear that men like it when a woman smiles, that makes guys find you more attractive, and being funny would'nt hurt. I mean even the ugliest of girls can get a man, so, it's all about personality. be a likeable person, don't be snaughty, be sweet, to all people, not just guys. Cause the word will get around that you're a cool person. plus..be confident and never be jealous of other girls,and if that's so darn hard for you to do then at least fake it til you make it. Men say nothing is more attractive than a woman who is sure of herself! (very important) So if you wanna get a man, talk the talk and walk the walk. :D

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to your friends. Girls often change, put on makeup, do each others hair, etc. together. Ask them for suggestions. Try different hairstyles. One big thing you can do is wear high heels. I don't recommend very high heels because your posture will look bad and it will be very uncomfortable for you. When you sit, cross your legs every once in a while... Not fast though. Flip your hair from one side to the other every few minutes. Try it and see what happens.

• Like who you are, love your self for who you are.. Guys will see that and will naturally like you.

What Girls Said 3

• learning to love yourself and accept yourself to a point that you don't feel the need to be someone else's definition of pretty

• smile, be confident, ask your friends for advice. Have a little beauty-day, find out what suits you!

• Be the best you..You can be! Make you happy...Love yourself...do for you. And others will follow..& thanks for reminding me of what I already knew!