What do you think about men wearing skirts, long floor length denim skirts, not frilly or short skirts?

I myself am a male, 6' 6" male that finds joy in wearing ankle length denim a-line style skirts. I do not wear them in public because there are too many people that would make a stink about it. I would like to know the opinion of both girls and guys as to what they think. Just as a side note, I know I am not a transgender, and not a cross dresser because I have a beard and do not want to look feminine, just want to wear maxi denim skirts because they are comfortable. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care really, but I would think that a guy wearing a skirt in public is certainly courageous and most likely well-rounded. The strereotypes assigned to clothing are in my opinion abhorrent. If they're comfortable wear it, if someone makes a deal out of it then you can choose to ignore them or use your middlus digitus (I would personally go for the latter).

What Girls Said 13

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I actually know a couple of gusy who wear skirts occationally... no big in my opinion.

• Your life and freedom. There are people that hate me, because I'm a lesbian. I do not let that bother me. I just ignore them.

• Girl, do whatever makes you happy. I don't care. Just please wear underwear of some kind. Don't be spreading your ass and ball germs around.

• Oh yes I agree, some form of undergarments are a must.

• I think that it's fine.

• So like a kilt? Lol, who cares do it.

• Hey to each their own but nice personally would not find it attractive.

• Get a utility kilt :)

• It's really stupid looking, be a man and wear pants and let us girls wear skirts and dresses. I wish we still wore skirts everywhere myself.

• Honestly? I find kilts weird enough on men.

• umm no

• Look its your life, your body do what makes you happy xx

• I wouldn't date you but you're allowed to wear whatever you want. Try not to use a tampon though

• Ha ha ha, dont worry, I don't date. And tampons are too much of a bodily invasion.

• Turn off.

What Guys Said 5

• You're free to dress anyway you want. However, you will not see me wearing a skirt. I do like when girls wear skirts.

• Ehhh, personally not my thing. No lie if I saw a dude your size wearing that I'd be like "Woah", then go about my business.

• Halloween isn't until October. Always good to prepare early, though.

• Today I saw a man in a long skirt skateboarding.

Then I went on with my day.

• Pst dude a man skirt is generally called a kilt. if any one gives you trouble just call it what it is a kilt and they won't bug you about it again.