I am at the heaviest I have ever been do I still look okay?

I know what you are going to say. "You are skinny shut up stop complaining". I am thin but to me Being 103 pounds is a big deal to me I am used to being 95 pounds and I just feel disgusting in my new body.

One from the right.

... I am the second from the right apparently. It goes from left to right.
Girl 1. Girl 2. Girl 3. Me. Girl 5.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2nd girl from the right, that face...

• ... is it bad? Lol I am the one in the black long sleeve dress with the black closed toe pumps. I messed up on the count.

• as in yes I cannot tell

• I suppose that works haha thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a girl with a small frame as well. Currently I weigh about the same as you. I don't want to make any assumptions, but from your question and some of your replies I think you need to work on your self-image. I have struggled with an eating disorder in the past (which still tries to pop up every now and then) and I know what it feels like to want to be a certain weight. You look fantastic, and you probably won't believe me when I say that, but you do. Please don't lose any weight- check out your BMI. My best advice is to examine everything going on in your life right now, and take some time to slow down and care for your body and soul.

What Guys Said 15

• You look good. Ideal weight!

• Lol stop it. You're a fucking twig

• Dont be stupid... You know you are not fat ffs...

• You look really slim to me

• You look amazing. Don't worry.

• Woops! It's starting to show. Hit the gym. Just being honest. Its not too late. You're still pretty though.

• I know. I have just been eating healthier and such the difference isnreally only like 8 pounds but I feel like it really shows.

• I don't know if thisis right but I clarified what girl I am...

• If you're girl 4, then you are not showing. (I got the wrong one.)
      Nothing to worry about. 😃

• People naturally gain and lose weight, it's not really something to worry about too much. You look really good to me!

• Yeah but normally I fluctuate from 93 to 98 pounds. Being 103 is completely new

• They are both 103.

• Explains why I found no difference XD

The biggest thing is, you've still gotta remember that you do look amazing! a 10 pound difference isn't much really. The biggest thing probably is weight anxiety for you. It's definitely a hard thing to get over, but when you do, it makes you feel a lot more relaxed about yourself.

Here's a real life example; I'm currently around 6'1", 130 lbs. Just a few months prior, I was 118 lbs. I had a huge weight gain in a period of a few days, to my current weight. I thought I was starting to get fat, because of my self-image anxiety, but that's a story for another day... Anyway, I took a look at myself in the mirror, and I realized that I looked pretty much the same as I did before, so I didn't need to worry about my sudden weight gain. Hopefully you can relate to that, at least a bit...

• You are gorgeous, and look healthy. Don't sweat it. If you are eating well, and exercising then you have nothing to worry about.

• Yeah I have started eating a healthier diet. I am hoping to settle somewhere in the middle like 98 pounds. Still less than 100 but more than the 89 I wanted to be at.

• I would advise against such expectations on yourself. Your body knows what it's doing. You are beautiful and really have no need to worry so much.

• Chiilaxe you look great, and being 103 pounds is better then being 95 pounds at 20

• You look good

• Thank you... I think it is just because I am used to being so thin that gaining the weight I did made me focus on it.

• Id fuck you, and not something like hate fucking. I would even light up candles for you and shit, to set the mood.

• Oh? Well thanks? I guess? Hahaha I was just nervous about the weight in my face and stomach

• Dont worry about it. 8 pounds of extra weight isn't noticeable

• You look good! You're tiny! You could practically fit in far right girl's boobs!

• damn u look sexy in the 2nd pic sexy legs mmmmmmm ;)

• I am a shorty don't be fooled~! Haha I was actually most self-conscious of the weight I gained in my face, stomach and thigh area.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• You know there's no reason for you to be concerned. You know that you're slim. You don't need to be asking these questions, there's nothing wrong with you or your size.

• People tell me I am thin but I have body dysmorphia. The 8 pounds I gained may as well have been 30.

• Yeah I should probably bring it up next session.

• Definitely, sending good energy your way ❤️

• are you able to worry about something else besides your weight? im not trying to be rude but unless you're 4'10 95 pounds is suuuper thin you probably needed to gain some weight. you look fine. even if you gained 10 more pounds you wouldn't look bad

• Same for me. I've gained weight, and I enter the category of normal weight leaning towards underweight. I just don't worry about it because I make sure to eat only when I'm hungry and do at least 3h of exercise per week (the recomended amount) and that would be mostly cardio workouts. You're fine, I'm fine. You're not underweight nor overweight, everything is relative anyways. What's important is that you stay healthy (eat enough + exercise) and happy. (:

• Bad pictures to judge you.

• Yeah I dont take a lot of full body photos these were the best I could find.

• You look fine!. im at my heaviest I've ever been, (170), and i look the same as the girl in the dead middle ( plus i have bigg boobs) sometimes i look down on it but most of the time i feel good about myself especially when i put on makeup i feel like "hot stuff" lol.

• you look amazing at 103 lbs, the skinniness doesn't suit you.

• ? you look super skinny lmao wtf

• You look healthy. You probably looked unhealthy before

• I'm currently 95 pounds and I would give anything to gain more weight...

• Oh please. You're kidding me. Don't expect people to be sympathetic towards this. 103 is not a lot of weight. Don't know why ur complaining.

• This is late but this seems to be coming from someone who is self conscious with themselves. I can tell because I am as well. Yes. I am thin. Do I feel thin, No. If I was 200 pounds and gained 10 pounds I would feel the same way I do now.
      I was wondering if the weight I had gained (which I have lost as I am back to 94) was noticeable. It wasn't "do i look good?" It was "can you tell I gained 8 pounds"

• You look fine to me...