Should I wear heels?

i am going to a party my crush is going to be at, but when I wear heels he is shorter than me...so should I stick to flats or go with the tall thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• you could always pick some cute shoes with a small bit of a heel :) doesn't even have to be a big heel :)

you could go for a heel abit like these, because they make hardly any difference or you can get even smaller heels that are narrow giving off a stileto effect.

Some examples of small heels (not saying you have to wear these sorts of shoes lol more just showing the heels on the shoes rather than the shoes themselves) :

link

link

link

link

link

If you have a look around in some shops you should be able to find some nice ones :) (the examples I gave you arnt like my shoes but couldn't find any like mine but the heels are similar though I have some with smaller heels than those but sort of the same shape of the heels)

not sure if this helped at all I just saw this and though I have some cute shoes at home that are basicaly flats but have nice small dainty heels and though I'd just say you can find shoes like that some times :D x

What Guys Said 2

• As usual, it depends on the guy.

I'd advise the flats. The heels may scare him off.

• Go with flats. Besides, girls seem to care more about heels than guys do. The only reason why men find heels attractive is that it makes the butt stick out. A girl could go out wearing tissue boxes on her feet and the guy wouldn't notice.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that you should stick with the flats. Or if you really want to wear heels, maybe choose a smaller one? I just think that usually guys feel more comfortable when the girl is shorter, and it seems less awkward? Maybe that's why my guy always points out how much taller he is than me every time we see each other, haha. I'm a girl who loves to wear heels too, but around him, I rarely do and I'm okay with that!

• As a girl who has dealt with this; wear the flats. You won't have to worry about tripping or falling. And you won't feel awkward for being taller than him. :)

• Wear whatever you're comfortable with.

If you think your crush may be intimidated by your height with heels on, then just go with flats.

If you think your crush wouldn't mind your being taller than him, then go for it. I know for me, high heels always make me feel super confident for some reason.

Have fun!

• flats to be safe. some guys don't want a girl taller than they are