What should I wear with this shirt?

I just bought it today and I have no clue on what to wear with it.
I'm going on a date tomorrow, so I would like to look nice.

What should I wear with this shirt?

1|0
24|13

Most Helpful Guy

• What wouldn't go with that?
    anything from jeans of your cut and style of choice, to a skirt, be it ankle length or only halfway to your knee.
    It's a very pretty shirt, I expect it would go with most things. Especially a matching white or a black.

Actually, tight, capri cut black jeans, or a knee length white skirt (a more billowy one, not a tight one) would probably look best with it, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark Navy jeans.. if you are in the north and you have boots go with those a solid color, if your down south where it is too hot for boots go with a colorful sandal or flats... if you are into jewlery I would go with a small necklace that makes a statement about you.. i. e. i have a thin gold necklace with a dolfin on it.. always a great conversation starter and the guys love that they get to know you through such small details.. next time they see a "dolfin" they will think of you... great trick ;)

hope that was helpfull...

PS hair down and natural... if its natually straight embrace it.. if its curly, treat it well and go all out... guys love a natural look, but well cared natural look...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• A dark colored jeans. Any dark colored jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans, black nice leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress slacks

0|0
    0|0
  • I am thinking jeans mainly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think this will look good more without a shirt and wear a blue jeans with it im sure you'll look very good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple jeans fill

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have tits, just that

0|0
    0|0
  • Denim 💁
    Everything looks good with jeans 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or dark navy jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans, leather leggings, high heels, boots, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts!

0|0
    0|0
  • pants

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Lol I dunno why I'm thinking of like a cowgirl style outfit

Maybe like lots of denim and a black leather bag.

Not sure if that's really date-y though... like a skirt or dress is normally good for a date. So maybe try to find something feminine... ooh how about some denim shorts, tuck the shirt into them and wear some girly accessories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black skinny jeans, tan belt, small gold necklace, nude makeup, a brown headband or floppy hat... oh and either strappy tan wedges or tan/brown suede or leather boots!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg i love that shirt. It will look suuper cute with a red little skirt, or any colored skirt. Paired with sandals, ballet flats, boots, basically anything.

Or you can pair it with blue jeans or black pants, with ankle boots, and if it is cold, a light jacket in navy or black. And if you want, a beanie.

Hope it helps, good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • You could wear virtually anything with that top. What are you most comfortable and least self concious in? Jeans, leggings, a skirt, capris? And from there pretty much any color, except I wouldn't wear white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black skinny jeans and ankle boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark wash jeans and brown leather boots.

0|1
    0|0
    • ^^^ This, it's smart and casual enough to work virtually everywhere.

• I would say jeans would look best, but you can always go for some black leggings if you want to be more comfortable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear everything with white lol.
    Jeans
    Black pants
    Leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • black skinny jeans or black leggins

0|0
    0|0
  • skirt and boots?
    or just a jeans with open toes heels?

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Some cute jeans and depending on the weather a light jacket. Dress comfortable. You don't want to be uncomfortable, if the guy likes you then he won't care what you look like :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black skinny jeans and high heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything black. Black and white go with each other very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black tank top, black jeans, red shoes or black, high tops or vans
    But eh thats just me

0|0
    0|0
    • Gold hoop earrings, gold bangle bracelet
      Hair; down curly, half up half down, messy bun, a braid (btw there are some really cool/easy ones that you could do)

• Try a cute denim skirt!

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny Jeans, Jeans, Skirts, Leather Pants, High Heels, Boots, Flats, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Navy skinny jeans or black skinny jeans or a navy skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could literally wear any kind of pants with it unless they're white. Dark jeans would look super cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • a tank top under and a jeans with sneakers

0|0
    0|0
  • Some olive green jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans...

0|0
    0|0