How to dress for hot weather when you're not comfortable with your body (I'm chubby and have a belly)?

Working on losing weight currently but in the mean time I find it really frustrating and exhausting trying to find clothes that hide my belly. I can't stand wearing layers and long sleeves in the heat it's too much and makes me feel sick. How do I hide my belly? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately mate thats just a consequence of being overweight, I know the struggle, Up until a few months ago when i lost a load of weight i couldn't wear T-shirts because i just looked too bad in them, But, Now i am reasonably comfortable in them. (Still dont look great tho.. but... eh... haha).

As much as it sucks to say, You got 2 options.

1) Just wear whatever the fuck you want and dont give a fuck about others (Though, i know from personal experience this is almost impossible and not ideal, As you feel self concious all the damn time)

2) Just continue wearing your... ''fatty'' clothes (I dont mean that in a harsh way, Hell, I use to be obese and still am a bit overweight, Ijust like to call my baggier, more comfortable clothes fatty clothes haha), And yeah, Just wear them until you are finally comfortable with wearing your.. ''goal clothes''.

Good luck with your weight loss so far and i wish you all the best with it into the future matey!.

What Guys Said 1

• For a girl go with leggings and a lose white shirt

What Girls Said 4

• Fit and flares dresses.
    I'm pretty confortable with my body but I don't have a flat stomach and those dresses do wonders. It accentuate a slim waist, look good when you have bigger than average breast, show legs and hide a non flat belly.

• Well the best is really just a nice hoodie pullover, and and sweat pants. They look sporty and pretty nice if you are a bit on the heavier side:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9bbd11762d.jpg

• Hmm I think you are stuck. Layers and long sleeves is the only way to really hide your body. A nice trick is to put on tight black layer under a flowy dress, like a tight/thin black turtleneck or long sleeve tee... and black leggings and some tall leather boots. The black hides curves, and the flowy dress makes it seem like you are skinner than you are! Try it!

• Longer flowing shirts. Short dresses.