What's your opinion on makeup 💄💋?

Guys which one do you prefer and girls which one are you?

• Never ever wears makeup under any circumstances.
  • Only wears a little in some occasions
  • Wears it daily but only a bit although I prefer her not to
  • Wears it daily a little amount and I actually prefer it over no makeup at all. Shows that she likes to put some effort into the way she looks.
  • I love it when women wear a lot of well done makeup
  • I don't care, with or without, she can even wear a ton loads of makeup, as long as it's well applied and she looks attractive to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really doesn't bother me too much.

As long as she is attractive in the end. If she can do that with minimal makeup, that's awesome. If she can do that without any makeup, that's awesome.

I believe that you can enhance your looks a little more just by having a little touch-up to look magnificent which is what I fancy.

However, if a lady goes ahead and uses excessive amounts (where you can tell just by looking that she used a paintbrush) to make herself look completely different to her natural look (like a difference of a league) then yea I might have a problem with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm B. I'll wear lipstick once every couple of weeks whenever I feel like it, but no more than that. It's not an aversion to make up, I just... Never really learned how to do it :P And video tutorials weren't helpful so I jus figured meh. I can go without.

What Guys Said 25

• I prefer a girl who still looks good without any makeup but still wears a little bit to enhance her natural beauty.

So maybe light blush on the cheeks, eye shadow to draw attention to her eyes, and a maybe little bit of lip highlights.

I think the issue is girls go too heavy on the foundation/consealer.

• I prefer that she do whatever makes her feel beautiful. I like it. She'll be appreciated regardless of makeup or not, I will let a woman know how good she looks as the effort to look good for me, is always appreciated.

• Wow your answer should receive a round of applause! 👏 You would respect her with whatever she wears and that's what a girl really want. I really appreciate your answer :)

• Pleasure :) I liked it personally so thought of letting you know.

• @Seneya Thank you it made my day. :)

• It was difficult to choose between Vote D and Vote E, but I would say somewhere in between Vote D and Vote E

• I have a female friend who I have always found attractive and I do like her, but we are only friends. I have seen her with makeup on and she looks amazing, but I have seen her without makeup on, and I think I like it better. Without makeup, I can see the shape of her lips better, she looks happier without it on.

• I like what ever she wants to do and how much she puts on as long as she shows me her true face with none on

• ya makeup is hot, obviously don't go crazy lol just a normal, feminine amount

• I like when my crush doesn't wear makeup cause I'm like "damn she's still so pretty".

• i use to say i like girls who don't wear makeup but now I'm just like fuck it wear whatever you think makes you beautiful

• a bit of makeup is always nice and usually improves the overall look if done right. but it's not needed.
    but I don't like it if it looks like she fell in a bucket of paint :P

• I like an natural appearance and I don't mind if that is with or without make up.

• I understand that makeup makes you look pretty, but I prefer you looking like yourself than pretty.
    I have a hard time even kissing on the cheek, considering that my lips will just be touching a layer of foundation.

• Everyone knows most girls look like shit without some make up.
    I like make up, but sometimes when I am done smooching and feeling up on a girl, I don't want that lousy stuff all over my clothes and skin.

• Minimal and narural is good, but its a face, not a coloring book.
    If I can tell for sure she's wearing it, its too much.

• I find make up attractive on girls, not too much though.

• Game changer 😂 LOL
    wbu?

• It's hard to take someone serious when they have war paint smeared on their face.

• i dont like makeup on girls that much, but if that makes then happy then they should wear it.

• I can never get a condition to match my skin tone...

• I had to wear make up for a school play and I hated it so never again

• Natural looking makeup is more attractive to me than obvious makeup. Adding to that girls (with clear skin) almost always look okay without makeup.

• I love make up on women. I think it is very feminine, Tunisian lady.

• honestly no make-up makes me feel more comfortable

• My girlfriend doesn't wear it but I like it

• If she looks like shit... it'd be better to be always wid make-up on...

• As long as it's not caked on. It's make up, not cake up. I hate when people wear their eyeliner and foundation so thick with clumpy mascara

What Girls Said 23

• I think the last one, I love putting on make up, but I also have days where I will wear none and it doesn't seem to bother my boyfriend, I feel best when I do wear it and get really excited when I get new make up haha.

LOVE LOVE MAKE-UP!

• I absolutely hate foundation, I've never found a light foundation. All of them feel cakey to me and it's always visible especially in sun. It wipes off on things like front jacket flaps and if you hug someone in a white shirt tightly it gets on them. :/ I like makeup, just not foundation. On a regular day I wear mascara, on a weekend if I'm going somewhere I wear eyeliner, mascara, and fill in my brows a smidge and wear zero foundation haha I just use sunscreen.

• Girl, it's no one's business but your own. Do you want a boyfriend or an owner? You're allowed to make your own decisions about your body.

• When I was dating I made sure not to wear a ton of makeup to try and avoid "false advertising". I wanted guys to know exactly what they were getting. I still don't wear a ton now, but that's mostly due to not giving a rat's ass and laziness. It's also not practical at all for me to have a full face on at work, which is where I spend most of my time. Sometimes I really love to go all out though, just to try new techniques or give myself a pick-me-up if I feel shitty.

• I wear a little bit daily just to enhance some features and cover up blemishes.

• I love makeup!!

• Makeup is disgusting.

• I feel naked without makeup

• I stopped wearing make-up over 5 years ago. I don't see a point in wearing make-up any more.

• I wear it pretty much everyday. Except if I'm not leaving my house, in that case there's no point putting any on. Makeup's great, instantly makes me feel more confident, I'm glad we have this privilege to be able doll up and look fab. 💁

• I am between B and C.
    but sometimes I like to go crazy :P

• not worth the $$$

• When I wear Fondation +all the rest, I feel like im deceiving other or hiding the real me. I'm personally more like : 'what you see is what you get" type a girl.
    When i do put makeup it's : eyeliner+mascara+tainted gloss.

• I feel like makeup is part of my outfit. I wear winged eyeliner every day

• Voted B. I like to wear some to look different sometimes :)

• I'm only wear make up to work and prefer natural look.

• I wear a bit daily, though I prefer not to.

• I never wear any makeup exsept Chapstick or lipstick or lipgloss

• I litterally cannot leave home without my "face on"

• I dislike makeup a lot. One time I had an occasion I just put on some eyebrow pencil, and since I'm so used to touching my face I mistakenly wiped off half an eyebrow 😫.

Nowadays though, I think makeup is getting out of hand, like you actually don't know it's the same person. Makeup is meant to enhance your features not make you a completely different person.

I blame contouring for this...

• only on some occasion like going out but in general I just cover my scar

• I never wear makeup