Girls, ladies how often do you wear thongs?

you never seen women wearing thongs with jeans anymore so i was curoius how often ladies wear them.

  • 10% of the time
    50% (9)
  • 25% of the time
    17% (3)
  • 40% of the time
    0% (0)
  • 50% of the time
    11% (2)
  • 75% of the time
    11% (2)
  • 100% of the time
    11% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1|0
7

Most Helpful Girl

  • Most days if I'm wearing pants, as they're more comfortable. If I'm wearing a skirt or dress I wear full undies. And I wear full ones at night.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

  • Rarely. Maybe 10% of the time.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a 95 % , the other 5 % I dont wear em during my period.

    0|0
    0|0
  • About 10% of the time

    0|0
    0|0
  • Never. They're so uncomfortable!

    1|0
    0|0
  • Never.

    0|0
    0|0
  • 0% of the time

    1|0
    0|0
Loading...