Would an attractive man with awful social skills have a hard time finding a girl?

If there were an attractive man, not smoking hot, but still attractive none the less, would he have a hard time getting a girlfriend if he had awful social skills?

Awful social skills + quirky weirdness = no date?

Most Helpful Guy

• ive got horrific social skills - never had a girlfriend and dates are few and far between

What Girls Said 4

• honestly, I am attractred to guys that are a little awkward and quirky. its different. I have have no problem with guys who are awful in social situations, because that's how I am most the time. everyone has their taste, so don't worry about it too much.

• of course you can get girls! you just gotta find the right type of girls. but they're there! there's girls out there for every type of guy. and what do awful social skills include? shyness?

• Some girls might find that attractive and they would be able to get underneath that quirky weirdness shell that you have making you feel less socailly awakward. Hope that helped..

• oh yeah you got that right

What Guys Said 3

• I have horible social skills trust me nothing ruins a chance with a possible girlfriend like having a hard time trying to speak to them.

• I have bad social skills too, I'm 22 and still haven't had a girlfriend yet, it seems that us guys, it all comes down to the words and sentences that come out of our mouths, girls just have to be cute, look good, that's all for them.

• 'cus he has awful social skills man, women aren't attracted to that, as I've found out first hand.