Girls, how important is your hair to you?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• I like having hair to feel girly but it's not super important. I've shaved my head before haha :P it's not the most important thing in the world.

• Whoa 😂 Did your head feel cold

• Haha I got used to it! It was a little tuft on top and then literally shaved to the skin on all sides :) I miss that hair actually.

• Oh and thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 38

• Not very. I could do with less, tbh. I just want it to be manageable and out of the way, two things that never seem to happen.

• EXTREMELY~

• For me, it's somewhat important. The reasons why there are so many styles is because each one as a sense of personality. I currently have a buzzcut since I always wanted to try out this look and I really like it! It's just like heaven to take a shower with. I'm just really experimental when it comes to hairstyles, it's fun!

• I love my hair. Always want more hair. Never less.

• It is SO important to me.

I don't like my face besides my eyes and occasionally my lips.
    My hair is thick and curly, and it's usually the first thing someone will compliment me on/notice about me.

Healthy hair means I'm happy.

• Like most girls said, hair is very important to me. I like to spend on hair care. I like to spend on expensive hair shampoo, conditioner, treatments, etc.., just so I could reach 'hair goals', and I'm willing to go to one of the fanciest hair salons in the city to dye my hair and get the perfect color that I want. If I had an absolutely stunning face, then hair wouldn't be as important to me, because my face would make up for it, lol.

• Not as important as it probably should be lol

• It isn't as much important as much im used to it being long. But i could stand being bald or something it isn't that important

• Very important, I have nightmares about someone cutting my hair lol

• Pretty important but not as important as any of my actual body parts.

• Very important. Losing my hair would be as if you made a stack of cards with a bunch of effort and someone came to push it down. I think a lot of girls put a lot of effort into their hair, it symbolizes their femininity and may girls have been growing their hair for so long.

• Probably around a 7 on a scale of 10.

• I brush it out in the morning because my mom makes me, then I throw it back into a loose ponytail. So hardly important I guess

• it's really important, if someone made me shave my head i'd shave their eyeballs out

• Hmm on a scale 1-10 like a 8.
    Well enough that its healthy and trimmed. XD.

• Very important!! I love my hair lol

• I don't spend expensive products on it, but it is important to me.

• there's more important things in my life.

• Not very. I keep it short so I basically don't have to do anything to it. Makes morning fast, and summers cool.

• It is one of the most beautiful parts of appearance. So i love my hair, guys love it as well.

• incredibly, its like my only good feature i could live without (i. e. eyes, butt, boobs, heart xD)

• Pretty important

• I don't care for it lmao

• its very important to me

• It's very important to me.

• Verryy.

• I love my hair sometimes more than I love my family lol

• Really important.

• Veeeery. Like 10/10 on a scale.

• Extremely. I'd rather die than lose all my hair.

• More from Girls
    8

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more