Girls, how important is your hair to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like having hair to feel girly but it's not super important. I've shaved my head before haha :P it's not the most important thing in the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whoa 😂 Did your head feel cold

• Haha I got used to it! It was a little tuft on top and then literally shaved to the skin on all sides :) I miss that hair actually.

• Oh and thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 38

• Not very. I could do with less, tbh. I just want it to be manageable and out of the way, two things that never seem to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • EXTREMELY~

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it's somewhat important. The reasons why there are so many styles is because each one as a sense of personality. I currently have a buzzcut since I always wanted to try out this look and I really like it! It's just like heaven to take a shower with. I'm just really experimental when it comes to hairstyles, it's fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my hair. Always want more hair. Never less.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is SO important to me.

I don't like my face besides my eyes and occasionally my lips.
    My hair is thick and curly, and it's usually the first thing someone will compliment me on/notice about me.

Healthy hair means I'm happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like most girls said, hair is very important to me. I like to spend on hair care. I like to spend on expensive hair shampoo, conditioner, treatments, etc.., just so I could reach 'hair goals', and I'm willing to go to one of the fanciest hair salons in the city to dye my hair and get the perfect color that I want. If I had an absolutely stunning face, then hair wouldn't be as important to me, because my face would make up for it, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as important as it probably should be lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It isn't as much important as much im used to it being long. But i could stand being bald or something it isn't that important

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important, I have nightmares about someone cutting my hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty important but not as important as any of my actual body parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important. Losing my hair would be as if you made a stack of cards with a bunch of effort and someone came to push it down. I think a lot of girls put a lot of effort into their hair, it symbolizes their femininity and may girls have been growing their hair for so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably around a 7 on a scale of 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • I brush it out in the morning because my mom makes me, then I throw it back into a loose ponytail. So hardly important I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • it's really important, if someone made me shave my head i'd shave their eyeballs out

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm on a scale 1-10 like a 8.
    Well enough that its healthy and trimmed. XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very important!! I love my hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't spend expensive products on it, but it is important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's more important things in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very. I keep it short so I basically don't have to do anything to it. Makes morning fast, and summers cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is one of the most beautiful parts of appearance. So i love my hair, guys love it as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • incredibly, its like my only good feature i could live without (i. e. eyes, butt, boobs, heart xD)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty important

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for it lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • its very important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Verryy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my hair sometimes more than I love my family lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Really important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Veeeery. Like 10/10 on a scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely. I'd rather die than lose all my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more