Is it weird to wear southern tshirts when I don't live in the South?

I love tshirts like Southern Marsh, Lily Grace, Southern Proper, etc. I don't really know why, I just like the designs and sometimes they have sayings I like! I wouldn't wear one that says stuff about living in the South, because I live in the midwest, but is it weird for me to wear stuff like that when it will say the brand name as 'Southern ____'? I tried posting some examples, but GAG is failing to upload everything I try.

Some examples (also Vineyard Vines is pretty common on my campus but that's not based in the South so that's why I ask):

http://sopro_fm. s3. amazonaws. com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/p/sp-st-240_back. jpg

www.southerntide.com/.../...610_1040__1_rev3_7.jpg

img1.etsystatic.com/.../...70xN.803285529_oy5r.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think it's okay. People down here wear North Face and well, we aren't in the North. I personally love the southern clothes and designs. I would wear them if I was there too.

What Guys Said 2

• Wear what you like, and work it! Believe it or not I spent a summer wearing those bamboo hats. It was so convenient.

• I don't think it is a problem - Lots of people wear stuff from other places

What Girls Said 3

• It's not weird

• Not weird at all

• I wear a parka even if it's not really cold outside cause i look cool with