These facial features are ideal and beautiful. Women that don't have these features are ugly, who agrees with me?

I think they are ideal on a girl , it's very beautiful and innocent and that's what girl should be. I have those facial features and i'm beautiful. Why would anyone find a girl without these features to be attractive? What do you think? i said on women because ON MEN i prefer larger noses , larger lips and larger faces. These facial features are ideal and beautiful. Women that don't have these features are ugly, who agrees with me?

• I agree , i have good taste
  • I don't agree, i have bad taste

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like it!

What Guys Said 27

• The girl in your photo is very pretty. But I don't buy into this "formula" for what makes a girl beautiful. The amazing thing about feminine beauty is that there are an infinite number of ways for a girl to be beautiful.

• LOL.
    Did this come out of a South Korean plastic surgery agency ad?

• Kinda true... but there has to be a good combination, and this girl you posted is just average.

• Lmaoo that chick isn't even hot

Megan fox is ideal hottest chick tbh

• i think it takes a closed minded person to actually believe that beauty is a formula.

• i like tan skin tho usually! And big n joocey lips! But ya agree with some things, especially the larger eyes/smaller nose.

• So, what do you actually look like if you have these features and are beautiful, why post a model?

• Hun because people will say that i am full of myself because they are jealous. I dont need to post my picture on here i already know im beautiful. That girl was just an example

• If know you're beautiful then let that be the end of it. Not everyone is into those features you listed. The way you have responded to some people, one of whom is 15 ... Is seriously low class for a grown woman (if that's what you even are behind the anon)

• You already sound vain and full of yourself lol.

• That would be my ideal, yes. Pretty much. Close to it, anyway. As long as the eyes aren't too large. I think a small nose adds to female attractiveness; I don't really care about the jaw; I like small female mouths (that just sounds weird); light skin is ideal to me; I don't pay attention to face size much.

But. That doesn't mean that women without those characteristics can't be attractive. If something is "ideal", it doesn't mean everything else is shit. And then you have to talk about what kind of standard you're using. That's definitely general Eastern standardized beauty. But everyone has a different ideal.

• She's okay, I wouldn't say beautiful

• I will neither agree nor disagree. We can't judge people's preferences. I don't think that there's an ideal beauty, it's just a myth in my opinion.

• Ashley Benson over that girl all day.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../..._ashley_benson_kandee.jpg

• Why are you guys comparing other girls to her? i'm talking about girls that have these facial features. You didn't answer my question. Ugh. That girl is pretty though because she has small nose , big eyes and a sort of a v shaped jawline.

• To a certain extent but how the feature relate to each other is more important.

Eyes can be too big, the size of the eyes matter based on how they compare to the size of the face as a whole. Also eye shape and spacing between the eyes matters a lot.

V shape jaw does seem to be generally attractive.

I actually think shed look better if her mouth was -slightly- fuller.

• I heard once that the perfect woman is three feet tall, has a flat head and large ears.

Like if you have heard this as well.

• LOL im ashamed...

• I agree that all of those features i typically find the most attractive, however, that's not to say that a woman who doesn't have all of those features is "ugly". People have different tastes (as you seem to have acknowledged), therefore, there is no universal beauty or ugliness.

• Nope lol, I mean don't get me wrong she's a beauty but she's not exactly my kind of beauty.

• I'm curious to know what's your kind of beauty?

• You deserve a standing ovation :) 👏

• @Seneya Heh thank ya kindly :D

• That's just one standard, why are other people so bigoted about THEIR personal beauty standard should be the world's only standard?

So small-minded.

• LOL that woman is not attractive to me. So from my perspective, you have bad taste :p

If I want to be exact, her eyes and nose just aren't right. Also I am more into Caucasian features than the Asian ones.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Do you know what makes a guy attractive to a woman? Fat wallets, big dicks,
    and douche bag personalities.

• Women without these can be attractiva as hell too !

• Agree with everything except the v shaped jaw a u shape can look good 2

• Not my kind of beauty, she looks too dollish...

• you have no idea of aesthetics

• Large eyes... And East Asian? Hahahaha hahahaha !! What a fucking funny joke !!!

• It has been scientifically proven that symmetrical faces are what constitute as beautiful faces

What Girls Said 39

• Lol where did you even find a picture as creepy as that. Maybe you should take a break and like go outside so you can troll better next time OP ;)
    media1.giphy.com/media/MfIGtdhq6Q9aM/giphy.gif

• "I'm beautiful, I have these features, omg look at me, I'm perfect"

what I read lol

Lol, this girl is crazy. Angelina has a big mouth and she's prettier than that girl. Scarlett Johansson has big facial features and she's fucking gorgeous.

• Sure hun, sorry for being an ugly simple human.

But hun, I'm brave enough to post my ugly face here. Why don't you show me how beautiful you are? I mean, I may fap to your face if you're that hot ;) I need some fapping material.

• @KRIEL55 Bwahahaha, even funnier. If that's the case, then I'm her biggest fan. She surely trolled me.

• yeah i see she's posting something new but still hasn't responded to what i said in her last ridiculous post. figured. aha she always goes on about some bullshit for a little while and then just shuts up when she knows im right.

• So what I'm gathering from this is that you have some seriously deep rooted issues that your therapist hasn't been able to help you work through.

Small features are beautiful? Sure. Large features are beautiful? Sure.

If I could look half as good as @pizzaprincess, I would die a happy girl. She's got the cutest, most innocent looking features I've ever seen on a girl. Seriously, the girl is stunning in an angelic kind of way. It's kind of amazing in the best way.

But I would also kill to have the larger features, big lips and big eyes and thick eyebrows, a stronger jawline.

I hate to break it to you, Hitler, but not everyone is cookie cutter. And that's exactly what makes most of us beautiful.

It's a damn fuckin' shame about your personality because even if you DID happen to be beautiful, your rotten attitude ruins it. Have fun with your self-image issues, darling baby.

I'd wish you luck but... I hope you go down in flames.

• Wow. So butthurt. over a fucking opinion. Girl, i think it's you that has problems that you have to type a whole story about how angry you are. so hilarious. I never even said that girl wasn't cute she just doesn't fit my idea of beauty. She was claiming to have a small mouth, small nose , face and a v shaped jaw when she doesn't sorry.

• You told me you were stating facts. You also called pizza girl ugly so there's no use in lying: "No she is not beautiful. Her face shape is too round/big. Her lips are too big. And nose big. I like your eyes but that's it".

• "I implied it but never said it so it's okay"
      What are you 12?
      This website is open to the public, I will thusly not be fucking off.

• Can I just say I have a huge problem with your answers saying that anyone who disagrees with you has bad taste..

I personally think that women with larger and fuller lips are nice, and I think it's nice when a girl has some color. I like being more tan rather than light skinned.

• With so many different faces out there, it would he stupid to say that one certain kind is the best and that the rest are subpar. But then again, that's done with most things. Man, I can't wait til word of life on Mars.

• Whatever happened to: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?"

I don't agree whatsoever. Sure, the girl in the picture is cute, pretty, etc, but there is no one standard of beauty and no way to define it since it's all individual taste.

I mean, unless you're a brainless drone that listens to everything you hear from the media without forming your own opinions.

• Take your stupid ignorant and extremely offending opinion and go fly a kite. No one asked you for it and no one cares.

• first of all, women dont have to be innocent who are you to tell women that we have to still stereotypically appear/act pure, second of all i do agree with like one thing, a small nose is attractive but i dont pay attention to jaws, mouth size, and face size. big eyes can be attractive, but i prefer almond shaped eyes, small nose, big lips. and i can't even believe that it says "Fair/light skin" is ideal. i have white skin so no im not jealous of your skin, but that is just racist. women of color are just as attractive. and third of all, did you really just put "i agree, i have good taste" and "i dont agree, i have bad taste" thats the most ignorant thing i've seen all day.

• I don't think those features are ideal and I don't think that women without them are ugly. That particular woman is attractive but meh, so are other women.

• To be honest the options on your poll should have a higher variation. Someone's opinion on pretty could vary greatly from yours but it doesn't necessarily mean you or they have bad taste it's just agreeing to disagreeing. People of different ethnicities, ages, genders and lifestyles are exposed to different people which they may find beatific in a different light. Also the phrasing of "it's very beautiful and innocent and that's what a girl should be" I personally believe makes it sound as though females are only there to be a pretty face. Overall to conclude my message is that everyone is beautiful in there own light, some are seen as beautiful by a large crowd which makes up the models of this world. Some rarely get compliments on there beauty but everyone has some appeal to others which may be as narrow or as broad for the features of that person.

• I mean.. I hguess I have those but I'm nowhere near ideal or particularly beautiful lmfao. And just because someone doesn't have those doesn't mean they're not beautiful.

• You ARE beautiful! ❤

• http://i.imgur.com/UWrCQfw.jpg
      Here's some peanut butter to go with asker's jelly.

Bruno Mars: "you're beautifulll just the way you areeee" (a thousand years of shame if I got the artist wrong)

• @XNicholeMariex3 thanks love, you are too. ❤️

@dangerdoge yaasss the peanut butter XD but you didn't get the artist wrong, so you don't have to go to the shame corner this time. aha

• That's your opinion and I disagree. There are many girls who don't have these features and they're pretty.

• So what your saying is "I have these features [, am probably not that pretty] and am super insecure and need to feel like they are the most attractive features "

Haha, you're quite a laughable girl.

• Look i found YET ANOTHER GIRL that is butthurt/angry because she doesn't have these beautiful facial features. You are not beautiful sorry

• for the LAST TIME i didn't not clal that pizza girl UGLY ever. I just said she wasn't beautiful. Cute? Probably. She was claiming to that those features hut she doesn't at all. Gosh. i am not insecure because i have no need to. i didn't call anyone ugly. Sorry that you're so easily offended now goodbye i'm tired of you.

• "i didn't call anyone ugly"
      😂😂😂😂😂
      Yay, you're leaving. It appears you've run out of defenses since you know you are in fact insecure. Bye babe, hope you grow up some day 😘😘😘

• not true at all OP

• plus large lips are popular among a lot of people. Hence, why lip injections and makeup are popular among women.

• i don't agree and its not because i have bad taste but tbh the poll options are kinda biased... each person with different facial features are attractive!!!

• Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

• Nahhh

• There are all kinsd of diff. beauties in the world. She doesn't represent mainstream beauty. Some of the Asian models are transgender anyway. They do look better than the normal natural women sometimes.

• You have good taste but you're ridiculous to thing anything other than your specific guidelines makes others ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• I agree with large eyes and small nose but that's about it. I think full lips rather than a small mouth. You missed bone structure all beautiful women have high cheek bones and actually that goes for men as well. I don't think colour of skin matters or size of face. She is 8/10 not perfect but very attractive.

• Beauty is a subjective term however I think you are an awful person for saying if people don't fit in your cookie cutter shape that you call beauty, they're ugly.

• Lol who are you to dictate what others should like.
    The level of stupidity in this post is beyond hilarious.😂
    😒😒

• i don't have fair/light skin and i don't have a small mouth yet i consider myself to be ideal and beautiful to ME. this seems straight out of a cosmetic surgery ad, raw beauty can come in so many different combinations and looks.

• Someone could have everyone of those and be unattractive where someone else could have none of it and be gorgeous. You're very small-minded.

• you're trolling.

• All true except the lips. I've noticed guys prefer large lips and large eyes

• 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 you really think that's an accurate representation of Asian women? ugh fuck beauty standards. yeah those feautures are beautiful, but if you don't have ALL of them you're less than? lol no.

• Do you have a picture of yourself?

• More from Girls
    9