Does what you Buy Describe who you are?

I've heard that there are four types of girls in the world, those who buy purses, those who buy underwear, those who buy shoes, and those who buy in combinations.

What do you buy?

• I buy Purses
  • I buy Underwear
  • I buy Shoes
    Vote C
  • I buy a Combination of two or more of these items
    Vote D
My experience has been Purses and Shoes = Girls who like to "nest" their rooms and rooms inside of houses, good designers.Underwear = High confidence in yourself, you know exactly who you are.Combination = a good mix in personality. well rounded.

Most Helpful Girl

• i buy a lot of dresses for some reason and I buy a lot of underwear I buy some shoes and I rarely by purses to be honest

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• I'm an underwear girl.

Of course - I buy the others, but not as frequently.

Curious to know what this says about me.

• i mainly buy clothes and shoes, sometimes underwear if I have spare cash, but rarely purses.how does this relate to types of girls?

• Um, I buy CDs and DVDs. Obviously I buy other stuff too, but I can't say no to music or movies.

Out of purses, underwear, and shoes though, I prefer shoes.

• I don't think so.I buy w/e I need [except purses]

it doesn't reflect who you are as a person

• Haha. You're quite right in the underwear sense.

I'm not a purses/shoes kind of girl. In fact, I'm like a boy in every sense, other than the fact I'm a girl. But I'll still wear nice underwear. XD

• I don't think that is true at all.

• scraves,earrings, bangles, hats and necklaces.. I'm guessing that means I'm deranged?

• I buy purses and tops but I don't know what that has to do with my personality.

What Guys Said 1

• dude, your like dr phil meets slipknot. I love it totally- this is an interesting subject. for sure. I will be watching this post to see the answers. - j