How to look good in school uniform tips?

no make up allowed. White button down long sleeve shirt which has to be tucked in. Navy blue skirt with black tights/stockings. lace up shoes. Hair must be up and school blazer must be worn nd red jumper is optional oh and we have to wear a tie aswell

your opinions are appriciated:)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're good at it you can probably sneak in some makeup. And I'm gonna say this to satisfy people but I don't think you need to hear the speech. Wear makeup for yourself, not anyone else. :)
    Anyways, maybe some cute hairstyle just to add some personality?
    You could alter the clothes to fit you better but that seems like an awful amount of work. I think in this case, just let your personality shine through and make you hot as hell! :)

What Guys Said 3

• I feel sorry for you. I have no experiences with school uniforms. I do not think they should force you to wear one.

• I don't know if there's much to make yourself look "better", per se. Your school sounds very strict. You can, however, use your attire to your advantage in terms of flirting (i. e. A small raising of your skirt, grabbing a guy's tie, etc.).

• Shorten the skirt just a little and hope no teacher notices 😛

What Girls Said 3

• Just wear it as it should be worn and it'll look good. I've never done anything to my school uniform other than get the skirt altered a little shorter.

• stockings?

what school do you go to st trinnians lol

• With all those rules literally the only way you could look good in that is if you already naturally look good.