Why are the salons saying this when I have proof of otherwise? are they trying to get my money?

Okay so I once had blonde highlights when they grew out I wenthink and box died my hair black. Over a year passed and I decided I wanted to go full blonde. Going from black to blonde is close to impossible but is still possible. I know this because I did my research. By a mix of olaplex treatments as well as a few other things. It's possible to go from black to blonde in a day. It's not 100 percent perfect but is possible with little damage because of the olaplex. Anyway I went for a consult and I was given shampoo to take the black out of my hair. I finished the bottle and had dark brown hair. Obviously w. e grew out if virgin hair and is still lighter. Anyway when I went to get my blonde highlights I was told it was not possible. The woman refused to try for blonde but promised she would go up to a lighter brown. She then said I would have to celebrate in 4 more times to get the blonde I wanted. She went on to take the rest of the black out as a result I got lighter hair. She then toned it to be dark brown. Putting me back instead of forward. I've seen videos as well as had friends who came out from black to blonde in a day without hair that was falling apart or falling out. So why isn't the salon doing it. I paid 220 just for her to so olaplex and dark brown hair. She didn't even attempt to do caramel. She was also very rough and used very hot water on me. She seemed sweet but she kept doubting herself I feel like she didn't know what she was doing

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• She was probably a new hairstylist and didn't want your hair to fall out or get dry and straw like. If you knew this information did you tell her? She might have later asked another hairstylist who's more experienced or would've suggested another salon. It's really hard for hairstylists to take risks and in our cosmetology classes we are told to take as least risks as possible with dying hair especially bleaching it! We don't want our client looking bad because that is our advertisement. Every client that we do will be our walking advertisement so we do not like to take really big risks with hair or we may lose clients and money.

• You may want to later ask for someone well known for bleaching hair or go to a salon that is dominant in hair coloring

• You should try a new salon.