Would this outfit look out of place in the summer?

I just really love the look, but can this outfit work in the summer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Florida and just thinking of wearing that, even though it's cute, in the 90 degree heat down here makes me want to melt. Absolutely yes, it would work in summer if you just wore the white dress and not the black shirt and pants. If you want to wear it like that though, I don't think it fits into summer weather too well... maybe more like Fall or Winter.

• Well maybe not 90 degrees lol... what about 70-80?

• 75 and under degree weather, sounds good ✨

What Guys Said 7

• Very sexy look... but it does seem to fit more with the cooler seasons.

• Looks nice but would it be a bit warm for summer

• It's not a summer look. Unless you live above the Arctic Circle.

• Sis you're going to sweat your balls off in that

• I like it a lot, might be too warm for summer but if not, sure.

• No it looks suffocating

• how is it suffocating? :)

• Haha not physically

But the feeling I get looking at it and thinking hot summer day

• that pantyhose looks very sweaty for summer... also that boots

What Girls Said 14

• I think it looks way to warm to wear in summer. The sun with be soaked by the black and especially with that turtle neck , I would be sweating like a pig.

• sure

• Don't ever ask us (or anybody) what you should love. If you love the outfit, rock it! You shouldn't care if it is socially acceptable, just if YOU accept it.

• Like the way you pose, by the way and also, why in the world did you cut off your face? You seem like a pretty girl.

• It's cute, but I think that's way too much for the summertime. You're going to get too hot.

• thanks! i think it's cute too! what temp do you think would be the warmest I could get away with wearing it? :)

• Maybe 50°F or so.

• Depends where you live. I feel like where I'm from, you'd be waaaaaaay too hot.

• haha what temperature do you think this outfit would be too hot for?

• What? Really? I could wear this outfit and a jacket if it was 60 degrees, you must be cold blooded! :)

• No I'm always cold. But that's why I said anything ABOVE the 60s, which means 60-69 you could still wear it.

• Naw I don't think so unless the sweeter is really thick, so best to wear one that is really thin.

• it's not too thick actually, it breathes ok... I just really like how I look in this outfit :)

• I just mean thin to wear it would never be something you would wear when it's below 65 degrees F (18c)

• Such a cute outfit!!!

• thanks! Everyone here is saying it's not summer appropriate :(

• I think you would get warm in the summer but if you want to wear it do it

• I'm not a fan of black tights with a white dress, personally. You could summer it up by taking the shirt out of it and the tights? It'd still look cute!

• I'd feel naked.. lol

• So you don't like to show much skin? Why not try and take one of those things out then? Or maybe use tights that are less thick?

• Well you won't get sunburnt x

• Kind of. The boots look like winter boots, and you look like you're trying to stay warm with the long sleeves. I think it matches better for the fall season. It's cute though!

• thanks! how warm do you think would be too warm to wear this, temperature wise?

• what the fuck? what is that? i wouldn't even wear it in winter

• Really? I like it, what part don't you like?

• it looks like a black bodysuit with a dress over it, i'd either get rid of the undershirt or the leggings.

• U would die in that

• I thinks its too warm for in the summer.

• Really? What temp would you think this would be way too warm to wear?

• I don't like the outfit personally. The dress is cool. It'd look good paired with other stuff.

• Depends on the country you're from. Where I am it doesn't get as hot as let's say the USA but even so I still think you'd be too hot.