Girls... what do you think about facial hair?

I want to know the general consensus on facial hair. I've been rockin the goatee for years, and I'm considering going back to clean shaven. Some of the people that I know say they like the goatee, others say they like me better without any facial hair.

I'm just curious. :P

• I don't want a guy with facial hair! Clean shaven only!
    20% (9)17% (4)19% (13)Vote
  • A guy with facial hair turns me on.
    13% (6)8% (2)12% (8)Vote
  • It depends on the guy.
    67% (30)4% (1)45% (31)Vote
  • I'm a guy, and I'm curious to see girls answers. :)
    0% (0)71% (17)24% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I hate beards with a passion. Think its because my old man has had a beard for some 40 odd years (my mum's never seen him without any facial furniture) and its really untidy, unhygenic, and just reminds me of a dead badger as my dad's past 60 now and is greying.

Saying that though, I like a bit of stubble on a guy as it does make em look quite rugged and manly.

Although clean shaven is best, especially when your skin is smooth and you've just put a bit of scent on...that's so sexy!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I feel like it is cute if it's groomed. I usually date clean shaven guys or they have a bit of stubble which makes it nice to put my face close to..most of the guys I've dated though are clean shaven tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love scruffy boys with some facial hair. Incredibly sexy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i think SOME facial hair is sexy. but if a guy has a gorgeous facial structure he should definitely show it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't prefer it, and it's repulsive to me if it gets really thick. Maybe like a week long.

But then again, some guys are complimented by facial hair, while others look like a violated cat. So since appearance doesn't really matter that much to me, he can have a beard as long as he is clean and aware of the way he looks because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the guy's facial structure, and on the style of the hair.

But I can't stand full beards on ANY guy, no matter what. Nothing long, and nothing that covers the entire area.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the guy with facial hair. However, I love the scruff look, when they don't shave for a few days and its all growing out, big turn on. However, goatees and certain styles look good on certain men, not everyone can pull off a goatee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE facial hair <3 ! Especially goatees...even more so when the goatee connects with like the side burns and its all trimmed up nicely mmmm lol

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the man...i really like a bit of facial hair but it just doesn't suit some men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely hate facial hair on guys it feels uncomfortable to kiss a guy with it

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer facial hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like any facial hair whatsoever.

If, however there is some scruff from not shaving for a few days, I can deal with that, because eventually and hopefully soon it will be gone.

That's just me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.