Do you believe a guy's clothing can get him from bellow average/average-looking to above average?

Most guys and girl friends that are completely honest with me say I look average-slightly bellow average (I have a minor overbite which makes my lower jaw look weird + some double chin, and some misaligned teeth, but wearing braces to solve all of this would require removing 4 teeth and getting implants, and I don't wanna).

However, I still have more success dating than all of my friends put together. Those same people say that just changing into more formal and impressive clothes makes me look much more confident, respectable, and hot.

Is this possible? Have you ever met an average - bellow average guy who seemed a different person when he dressed sharply?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its true that dressing nicer can make you feel better and more confident but only if you like what you're wearing and are comfrtabke in it. Kind of how it work with girls and make up. Just doing my make up n hair etc can totally affect my confidence and mood therefore affecting my entire day in a way.

What Girls Said 1

• Mmmmm... it depends really. I will admit, I notice a man more when he looks his finest rather than look like a slob or something! lol

What Guys Said 3

• Take it from me, it does bump you up a few points. Not just outward appearance, but confidence too which is the biggest change. If you feel good about yourself that rubs off everyone around you.

• Mm. It can seriously bump up your points if it includes grooming. But just clothes change I don't think so. Although, if you wear a well fitted suit that gets you immediate positive attention.

• I don't know if it is a proven fact but it can do no harm even it makes you feel more confident.