Guys (mostly) how can you tell when you look gay?

and does it bother you when someone says that you do when you think you don't?

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't care less if others think or say I'm gay. Often times people think it of me, being a guy with long hair, that doesn't like to dress down, and whom actually has some manners. I usually don't even respond when others say such things, as it is only said to get a reaction the majority of the time. If I'm feeling particularly sarcastic though I'll have a response much to the amusement of those around, and the horror of the macho guy that felt the need to chastise me for 'looking gay'

As far as 'looking gay' I usually assume if I don't have a dic* hanging from my lips or as* most intelligent people would not assume I am gay simply for any other reason than if I were to tell them I were gay.

• Thnx for answering ^_^, kinda sad that macho people always make fun of people though...

What Girls Said 2

• when certain guys start checking you out. lol.

to my suprise I have thought a lot of guys were gay when they were not. yes, embarresing.

• How does someone look gay? lol. If a guy told that you look gay, how would he know? Don't change the way you dress.

What Guys Said 4

• If you think you might look gay chances are you do, when in doubt wear something else.

• Its weird cause there's a fine line between the 'in style' and looking gay :S Just go with how you feel comfortable, you know yourself better then anyone

• some guy's I know wear lip gloss move around like a female and also don't care about how the look some people like to get attention and some like to be just gay.

• I had a girl ask me if I was gay. I started stressing over it so much, bought an entire new wardrobe, restyled my hair... gave me a fkn complex haha. I was sure I didn't look gay before that, damn her lol.