Do you straighten your hair even if it's already relatively straight?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• I straighten my hair every morning luv! ... Straight up that is.

The girlfriend does a couple of passes a week (usually if dressing up for something) doesn't really do it for work - if that's of any use to you xD.

• Haha thanks. See I knew there'd be a guy who does it too, that's why I kept it open for guys to answer. :p

• Thanks! i'll tell the missus she got an MHO xD.

• Haha, she best be pleased! xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, I have pretty straight-ish hair, but usually if im going out, I'll straighten it to the point that its sleek and pin straight.

What Guys Said 4

• Mine is 1.5 cm (half an inch) and straight up... a guys's favourite low maintenance haircut :D
    So yeah it's straight but little need to straighten it. Half of the time I use a conditioner, 1 minute work and it's done! Other days 20 secs...

• Yup. Right after I put on my makeup

• I straighten everyday...

• i guess this is the question for girls only

• Haha I know some guys who straighten their hair too. But yeah, mostly aimed at girls. xD

What Girls Said 21

• My hair is straight but not like pin straight. So if I am going to wear it down, I usually have to straighten it. Mainly because my hair will hold curl like no other. So I will straighten it because it gets waves and curls at night.

It holds curl so much even if I straighten it it starts to wave a bit. Of if I sleep on straightened hair I have to re-do it in the morning!

• My natural hair is NOWHERE NEAR straight. So when i straighten it and wake up, itll go a little wavy, so yeah i fix it up before i go out. 5mins or so =]

• I used to make it totally straight with a straightener. I also didn't use any heat protection. Those days I straighten parts of it with the blow drier, to make it look more put together, like the fringe, the front section, the ends or the top of my head. Trying to lay off straightening but I haven't mastered my hair to look nice wavy yet

• my hair ain't straight ( its curly) but if i was an owner of naturally straight hair i wouldn't do that... but i know many people who do

• I don't, though my sister has straightened my hair a few times despite me not needing it.

• I used to get it straightened a lot when I used to get perms. But I haven't had a perm in maybe 4 years. I probably straighten it maybe twice a year now.

• No I don't. I don't think my hair can get any straighter, lol.

• I don't..

• I don't need to... my hair is always straight

• I can't imagine why someone would put their hair through unnecessary damage like that.

• All the time, because my hair is naturally wavy

• My hair is curly as shit and I don't bother straightening cause it's too much work. Occasionally I'll do it and it will take up to 4 hours.

• well I have curly hair lol.
    straightening them would make the difference between night and day

• i don't have straight hair and i don't straighten it either

• I voted no even thought it's sometimes I guess. I have curly hair and I never straighten it unless there's an event or something. The last time I did was sometime last year and before that it was two years ago. I would like to get it dont this weekend for my boyfriend's sister's baby shower but the weather need to be right or else haha.

• My natural hair is like on ny profile picture, so it's not straight originally but I straighten it often.

• Sometimes

• No I am too lazy and leave like that!

• no I like the curls I get

• Don't have straight hair
    I straighten it sometimes

• I have naturally wavy hair, and I use a curling iron to sometimes enhance the waviness. If I had straight hair, I might do some flat ironing to smooth out fly aways, I'm not sure.