Guys, What do guys think about baggy/"mom" jeans?

What's your opinion on jeans like these?

Guys, What do guys think about baggy/

As you can see they are very high waisted, shape the butt nicely but aren't very tight at the legs.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Dang. The moms in my neighborhood do not stand outside topless leaning on their cars. I want to move!

For lounging around and doing some work, they are probably great. And maybe for going shopping. But I don't think they would be good for getting together with friends, and certainly not for dates.

What Guys Said 15

• I dont know why girls like those pants, they are so ugly to MOST GUYS I HAVE TALKED TO. Its like some girls love them and most guys despise them

Yeah it looks good with in HD with superb lighting, but that can make anything look good. I could make pee look like a beautiful yellow source of flowing water with HD and good lighting.

At the end of the day high waisted anything is ugly to most guys. Regular skinny jeans or leggings beat those by a mile and a half!

• Donate to thrift store and don't be seen in public with that style lmao

• Look comfy for girls and still sexy - Gets my vote

• Not good.

• I don't mind them but I tend to focus on personality. It will depend on the guy.

• They would look better with a belt! But yeah I like them on girls, even boyfriend jeans too. Not every Jean has to be tight and skinny and even flared jeans and distressed are coming back in style

• Remind me of what chicks used to wear in the early to mid 90's.

They're pretty nice I suppose.

• Nah I didn't like it.

• Skinny jeans are much better.

• I don't mind the legs, but I really don't find the high waisted style at all good looking.

• very unattractive, but that's just me, whatever floats your boat!

• First pair.

• i don't mind them every once in a while. just not all the time

• They're horrible.

You're taking women with amazing bodies and they look... sorta okay in them.

• Often butt ugly (and yes, that was a pun)