What is your definition of beauty?

Recently I was watching a video that was titled "Assignment: Ugly duckling transformation" that obviously had someone get transformed into something that is considered amongst society as "beautiful". It struck me that the message of the video was in order to look beautiful, you must look like everyone else. Your not allowed to wear glasses because apparently it's unfashionable, you must contour and look as fake as possible, you must wear the latest clothes.
Don't get me wrong; You should look presentable and appropriate when out in public however your criticised for looking a bit different and eccentric. Just "stepping-out-of-the-norms" in society causes criticism and controversy but I believe that everyone should be able to fully express themselves through clothing, make-up etc.
My personal opinion; self-expression is the definition of beauty. The ability to be yourself without doubt or criticism. The fact that they appear to be themselves is a truly beautiful thing.

With my little "speech" out of the way :P
What is your definition of beautiful in relation to both genders (or one if you prefer)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, i often say beauty is in the eys of the beholder and those eyes are blind as a bat, i find a natural girl who is herself beautiful, each shape and size woman i find different types of beauty, i like every raced woman, i know it sounds cheesy and cliché but its true.

• Haha, I'm with you there! I don't care about the race of a person but rather the uniqueness of a person. A lot of people find me strange for liking someone who could be Asian, Indian or any other black races - Honestly I love them all and couldn't care less about their race :)

• I like indian women too, black women, latinas, Asian, white women all women haha, yes uniqueness and honesty, integrity, kindness all the other good stuff, the real stuff that makes someone attractive. I know a lot of cool Asian guys, so i dont think its weird that you like them.

• Thank you for the mho

Most Helpful Girl

• Something hard to understand! Something that you hold on to as much as possible and than its gone. Like falling in love... And than breaking up. It was wonderful while it lasted.

What Guys Said 3

• My definition of beauty is if the person if the person is beautiful/ handsome on the outside but at the same time also has an excellent personality.

• I would be an exponent of whatever you feel most comfortable and happiest as which gives you a vibe of being beautiful - Works for both genders - I can take or leave those Instagram models to be honest in fact most of the time feel they are very fake like in questions like this
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1974892-which-girl-is-the-most-attractive-pictures

• A combination of positive qualities with outwards radiance.

What Girls Said 1

• It is inside and personality for me :)