I am thinking of bangs which do you like best?

A few weeks ago I had a question about dying my hair copper. I changed my mind and I kept it dark brown. Other than my hair being dark brown, I don't have bangs and my hair goes slightly past my shoulders and I have light skin. Here are some screenshots I took of my top three I liked best on Pinterest.

This hair is a few inches longer than my hair right now but I want my hair to look that way when it gets that long.

This is close to how long my hair is right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first pic the blond

Most Helpful Girl

• If Only I look like hilary duff!

What Guys Said 6

• Since you described you have dark brown hair, I would go with number two. Visually that is what I would picture for a good look in my mind.

• Well, since bangs are like my favourite hairstyle on girls, it's hard to pick. I quite like the 3rd one the best, but I'm sure every one of them will look great.

• i don't see the difference in cut.

• OK, dumb question why do they call it a bang?

• First pic is nicest.

• first and 3rd picture. As a rule don't do no Cleopatra bangs. Those look awful

What Girls Said 5

• They're all pretty similar... I say it all depends on your face shape. But these suite most face shapes. I like the first one best.

• The first 2 look awesome. :)

• I think second one

• Both looks great! But i think my vote goes to nr 1

• Second one I think