Tattoos and piercings. Turn offs.?

When a girl has tattoos and piercings,is it a turn on or a turn off.?Some guys say its hot but other think its creepy.

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion it depends on the tatt or piercing. just because you can doesn't mean you'll look good with snake bites! I love them but I have tiny ass lips and it won't fit my facial structure!

but I'm definitely for peircings and tatts! only little christians, preps, and conservative people think its creepy!

myself I say f*** the norm! no one person should be the same! there is no fun without diversity!

but than again like I said earlier not even one looks good with a septum piercing! lol but yet some do! ;)

What Guys Said 2

• nothin wrng with tatts and piercings on a chick... If done the right way, they can be very sexy.. The chick I'm talking to has abt 10 tatts and a lip ring. I like it. Nothing wrng with it.

• Thank you!! If the tattoos and piercings are done right, they can look stunning. I've got 6 tattoos and 2 lip piercings and haven't recieved any bad comments bout them!

• I think you answered your own question, it differs from guy to guy. Some guys like a girl with tattoos and piercings, some don't. It's a matter of personal preference.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends on the person. I'm not a fan of tats on a guy ... but it wouldn't stop me from dating a guy ... well if he had tons, I would be turned off. On a girl ... tramp stamps annoy me.

• I'm pretty sure it depends on the guy. Some guys like them, others don't.