In your opinion, is 6'4''-6'6'' (1,93-1,98) above the ideal for a man?

I'm not saying it is as bad height at all, I just want to know if in your opinion there are better height ranges mainly for two points:
1 attractiveness
2 For dating and practical life.

Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's way taller than I would prefer. My boyfriend's 6'0 and that's already tall enough to make things difficult :P I mean, practically, having a taller person around is good to reach things for me but it makes kissing him whilst standing pretty difficult. I would say about 5'9 - 5'11 is the ideal.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think 6'0-6'2 is ideal so yeah its above the ideal but its better to be above ideal than it is to be below the ideal.

What Girls Said 25

• I'm 5'7 and find 5'11 to 6'2 ideal. Anything more is simply too tall and it becomes weird having to look up to them all the time and hugging and things like that. I like when we're almost the same height when I'm wearing heels, but he still isn't crazy taller than me if I'm not. I would never not be with someone just because they're too tall though haha

• That's too tall, both in attractiviness and practical life.
    I struggle finding pants that are of a good lenght and size while I'm only 5'6", I can't imagine what it is like to do this at that height. @.@
    Not even talking about having to bend down at every door, uncomfortably look down whenever you talk to someone (especially girls/women that are of an average height, 5'4"), having to work out more to sustain your bone structure, etc...

• That is way too tall. My prom date was 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and I had such a hard time looking like I wasn't his little sister. I'm only 5 feet 0; I was pretty much grinding on his knees rather than his groin.

• it alright against.

• Too tall.
    Dated a guy who was 6'6". I didn't like the height difference.
    My boyfriend is 5'9"/5'10" and he is the perfect height for me :)

• It's a good height range when it comes to attractiveness and dating. But I think it's not practical.
    So, yes it's above the ideal height for me.

• Not really.
    For dating I'm pretty ok with any height but I'm used to 5'11"
    For practical I think height is almost irrelevant. I'm 5'2" and can do most things by myself lol.

• ur purfect in everyway

• That's tall man. My math teacher was that height and I looked like friken toddler beside him. Since I'm 5'4

• I'd say Perfect Heights are 6' and 6'2" .

• 6 foot is ideal to me, although I have dated men who have been that tall.

• too tall. maybe ideal in a scandinavian country where people are sooo tall but that's too tall to be ideal

• 5'8" - 5'10" is the perfect range for me in my opinion

• I think that's awesome!

• My Husband is 6'4"... he's perfect in every-way.

• That's too tall for me personally. I think 5'10-6'3 is ideal for me and I'm 5'6. But I'm not strict to that preference.

• Fine for me although your back my hurt tryna kiss me since im 5ft

• To be honest, if it's taller than me I don't really care.

• 5'9 - 6'6 ideal height but i don't really mind you can be shorter or taller.

• I'm 5' 7" & I find 6' 4" - 6' 6' kind of tall

• I think 6'6 would be a little bit too tall because I'm 5'2 but 6'4 would be okay

• The ideal height is 5'11 because that's how tall the guy I'm in love with is :3 . But other than that, I don't think there's an ideal height, I think 5'11 is a good height because I'm 5'4 so he's a fair bit taller than me but not too much, 6'4-6'6 the guy would tower over me and it'd be weird xD

• It is way too tall for me, Im around 1.60, so I like a guy to be taller even if I wear really high heels, so I'd say they should be between 1.74 to maybe 1.85, talking attractiveness, dating, and practical wise, my last ex was 1.78, and that was perfect for me

• Not too tall for me.

• I dated a guy 6'1 he was tall anything more is way too much but then again I'm like 5'1 so yeah.
    Plenty of taller women would love a guy 6'4-6'6
    Or women can just wear heels. What matters most is the type of guy he is, not the height.

Can you answer mine?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1977145-question-about-netflix-this-guy

What Guys Said 5

• 6' is an ideal height for a man. The range you reference is freakish and unnatural. It would place one in Elephant Man territory. Who wants to be pointed at in crowds and taken for a mutant?

• Lmao Hell no brah, I am like 6'3 and still have no problem at all pulling lol my brother is 6'6 and he don't have issues neither lol But yea you gotta be jacked if you that tall bexause then you'd just end up looking like stick

• I'm 6'5" and I think people can be intimidated by me sometimes lol

• I believe that 6'1 - 6'2 is the most ideal height for men. There is a reason why male models are around that height.

• 5'10 is average. And from what I've heard a lot of girls like average to just above average so like 5'10 to 6'2. But watching my cousins who are tall af has proven to me really tall guys tend to do just fine