Tops that fits well on big boobs with a small stomach?

What type of workout clothing is good for somone who has big boobs but a narrow waist and flat-ish stomach?

Its annoying that all my workout tops are so loose at my stomach, but i can't go any smaller in size because then my boobs, or arms for that matter, won't fit.

And I dont like it super thight either, just a normal fit. Is that possible or do i just have to live with loose tops?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tube top (your choice of a bra underneath or not), crop top, halter top. Also, just going into a sports store; they usually have one or two workout tops that aren't too tight around the girls but fitted around the waist.

Halter tops *tend* to be a bit loose around the waist; but I have one like (below) that I love

slimages.macysassets.com/.../2759725_fpx.tif

(It's a Cross-Back Halter Top)

Otherwise, I'll go in just a t-shirt. I have gone twice in just a sports bra. No one minded.

What Guys Said 5

• Just a normal fitting work out t-shirt

Or get alterations

• Crop tops lol

• I don't know the terminology of ladies' clothing but you could wear a sports bra of your size and a loose tank top over that to not look to revealing.

Just don't wear those see through tights... Ughhhhh..

• @victorianne right up your alley, help the poor girl out😂

• Try spandex/compression shirts they're tight but it sounds like you have a great figure so might as well show it off 😂

What Girls Said 15

• .. get a normal fitting top.

• You dont think I have tried that? If you didn't get it things that fit my stomach doesn't fit my boobs and vice versa. Im asking for any brands if type of tops that might look a little better

• I don't know how much smaller your waist/stomach is from your boobs if you're having such issues but I know that Nike has pretty nice-fitting v-necks for activewear. Expensive, but well worth it in terms of how well they fit.

• Bruh just throw on an old tshirt and go.

You're working out, it's not a fashion statement.

• Thank you! It's like, you're working out, wtf do you want to focus so much on looking cute while sweating? -_-

• @BuchitaBuchysWhy does it bother you so much that someone cares about what they wear to the gym?

• Um, Just wear a t-shirt. Why is it so important to show off your boobs when working out?

Some women I swear lmao. Make the rest of us look bad
    -____-

• never mind.. you didn't understand my problem.. when did i ever say i wanted to show off my boobs?

• Seems to be that. Just live with loose workout tops. Not the end of the world.

• its just the gym, why does it matter so much what you wear. i'd understand if you were asking about what you should wear when you go out, but all you really do at the gym is come, work out/sweat, and leave. and you dont have to go all out just to meet some guys (if thats what your intention is) i just wear yoga pants or leggings with baggy t shirts and have no problem meeting guys because its the gym, nobody expects you to look perfect and all made up.

• so wearing clothes that fit you nicely = being perfet and all made up? I dont wear makeup, i dont do my hair, but i do like my clothes to make me look the size that i am, and not bigger

• thats just part of it (being made up) and if the curves from your bust to waist are so dramatic, im sure you look really good in loose shirts because they hang so loosely on your waist which makes it obvious its really small.

• Hmm! That hard! How about a flowlyy top!

• Professional image consultants always advise either buying something and having a Tailor fix it to fit perfectly OR have something custom made by a person who can sew. Do you know anyone that can sew? Or you can take sewing classes too

• you can wear crop tops that are tight under the bust

• maybe.. but i doubt i'll find a crop top that fits me, i have a small band size and big cup size

• im sure they exist, whats ur under bust and bust measurement?

• just ware a t-shirt

• I'm built with the same problems as you
    I don't think it's possible unless you get your tops altered.

• Use a cropped top. My closet is filled with them.

• Just wear a sports bra

• i always wear a sports bra, it even makes my boobs look 2-3 sizes smaller than they really are

• Umm I don't think it matters if it makes your boobs LOOK smaller, because if they are comfortable, then it should not matter. I don't know if that was the opinion you were looking for but that is mine, and I hope it helps somehow 🙂

• I know the feeling. I wish I knew.
    Anyway, I wear loose shirts whenever I have to work out.

• Ugh I have this same problem

• Maybe a full coverage sports bra? It'll show off your stomach. I wear that when I work out and some yoga pants or some bike shorts.

• well at my gym you're not even allowed to wear a singlet, in additon im not comfortable wear so little clothes

• Tshirt