Do you think this is acceptable office attire for women?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 33

• sure, although I'd use a thinner Tie. It would look more stylish

• Why wouldn't it be?

• I would totally do it.

I already love pants and jackets, the tie is the only added extra. I can pull it off real nice. I dont think a lot of people would be open to the change tho.

• Ya it's a suit. Why would it not be ok? It's like the safest thing you can wear for a woman. And men as well. But well you guys have it easy

• Yes it's perfect, a lot of women wear suits, when I start working in a office I will be wearing suits.

• It looks too masculine. It would look better if there wasn't the tie and even better if there was a skirt instead. Even a more fitted suit would have looked better. This outfit totally lacks feminity, it looks like a woman wearing men's clothes. Yes, it is office apparel but not appropriat for a woman who knows how to dress. Too butch, too tomboyish, I don't like that style.

• ahahah lol

Actually, the blazer fits her really well... and it's very, very clearly a WOMAN's jacket.

* Look at how high and tapered the waist is, and how it flares back out at the bottom.

* Also look how short the jacket is!
      The bottom of the jacket is almost 3 inches HIGHER than the sleeves. (If you look at a men's jacket, the bottom of the jacket should be lower than the sleeves.)

The blazer actually looks really hot on her. The problem is that the pants fit like shit, LOL... The pants literally look like something that my 5-year-old drew in a coloring book. But, that's really the only thing that is wrong here.
      (The tie is obnoxious on purpose.)

• It's too.. male. But if a woman feels comfortable wearing it in the office. I don't see why it would be inappropriate

• Of course it's acceptable. It's not my style but certainly acceptable.

• Sure, why not.

• Yes I wear that sometimes. Other times, a dress, a skirt, nice jeans, and boots or flats. Many office attires out there and it's more loosen now. I'm a boss for my work and I'm not very strict on the dress code.

• if she likes it, yeah i guess so. i personally hate it lol

• I'd lose the tie though

• Looks fine to me.

• yeah

• Yes but I'd say either get rid of the heals or the tie, they dont look right togeather.

• It's OK, but I think i would not wear a tie with this outfit.

• Sure, I don't see why it wouldn't be.

• Depends if you want to make the penis shrivel up and go inside. But I'm sure one shouldn't dress simply in order to please a penis. So from that perspective, it's okay.

• @Levin I'm sure that girl has plenty of men who'd like their penis to "go inside"... inside HER, that is... lol

srsly you wouldn't do her? come on now

• @redeyemindtricks It's not form fitting. I've never seen anyone dress like that in an office :) But yes, *perhaps*, I was a little melodramatic :P

• Why wouldn't it be?

• Yes, why wouldn't it be.

• It works for a guy why shouldn't it be ok for a woman?

• The outfit is appropriate but it doesn't fit.

• yeah.

• Yes that is cute, but not everyone can pull it off.

• You know less women are wearing outfits like that these days daily right? I wear something like that, but rarely. I wear skirts when I'm at work.

• Sure I wear that sometimes but rarely. I wear skirts and boots more.

• What the hell?

• For sure, I do own two suits. However, I'm more a skirt kind of person.

• Too old school maybe lose the tie and a skirt looks better than the pants

• Yea but I wouldn't wear it myself, not my style

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, why not? it's looks very formal and good as well

• Aside from the horrible fitting on the suit.
    Yes it is.

• yes. professional and flattering.

• It's very formal but ya

• No looks to masculine. Maybe a skirt lose the tie. I mean anyone can wear anything they want but based on the long hair I'm guessing we are conforming to western gender roles. The long hair and male clothes don't match up in my opinion.

• sure, but it looks kinda weird on her. Looks like she went shopping in the men's department for suits

• 1|0
  • Yes, why are you asking?

• the tie?

• What's wrong with the tie? It's tied nicely, and the length is right. Lots of people wear ties to the office. Once upon a time it was a requirement in a lot of offices.

• Yeah, it looks good. They also wear skirts and boots.

• Why not?

• sure

• Showing flesh around the feet. How vulgar!

• yeah. it s.

• Yes why not.
    I love females in suits

• Why not?

• Now a days there is no dress that a woman can't wear unlike men.

• .. Sure? If they like it who cares?

• yes, it is.

• Have an opinion?

• You need assless leather chaps and a fkame thrower

• For a lesbian sure

• No that is a mens cut on that suit. It does not fit her correctly at all and you can tell. She needs a womens cut suit so that it actually fits her right.