Does this kind of suit fit to attend a wedding?

I am going to attend a wedding next week, I should have thought that I was kicked out by the CEO. Because of he thought me and my brother did not take care of my mom while travel in Croatia. In fact, Me and my brother were busy. Especially, my brother their company almost begged him to stay to deal with something important. Long story between the CEO and us anyway he look us from kids to adult we see them nothing to success. However, I used to dress randomly to attend wedding but the wedding seem to want level up.
I dont like wear suit almost time, So I only one suit to fit me another is a successful big brother sent us that is not suitable for me actually. Mine is like the pictures that is popular among younger where I am. It uses for work. Does it suit the wedding? I think there are many successful boss or I shall buy one is old style?
Just for the time I guess...

http://pic.pimg.tw/alexis1982/1353135818-786778471.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If there is no Dresscode on the Invitationcard or something, this would be absolutly ok. Just get the general Dresscode right.

But if i were you, i would get a little more colorful accesoires like a white Pocketsquare out of linen, maybe have a little more pattern on your tie.

Maybe try a navy blue suit, you don't want it to look like a funeral.

I can tell you that many high rank snobs likes to look on the tie knot you have and also your dress shoes, rest is just taste.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes!

• yes it is but add a colorful silk hankie in the breast pocket for flair

• Nice suit!

What Guys Said 1

• Suits work with everything.

But you write like an 8 year old