Eye contact with girls?

what do you think about the guy that makes eye contact with you?

Do you like to make eye contact with guys or you are doing it because the guy is just staring at you ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eye contact can happen consciously or subconsciously.

I say that because sometimes, I purposely stare at people and maintain eye contact, or I just zone out and don't even realize I'm gazing into someone's eyes.

Just because I make eye contact doesn't mean I like someone romantically.

Although, I do think that when I see guys try and make eye contact with me they are interested. I'll see them staring at me, so I'll look at them, then look away.

Sorry if that didn't make any sense.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 5

• Eye contact is the first connection a guy and girl have. You can look at people, glance, space-out in their direction, but eye contact is different. Both the guy and the girl will feel the connection and attraction when it is just right.

If I think he is hott, then if he does make eye contact, I am like "YES!"

But don't be creepy and keep looking or do it all the time. Once or twice, and then make a move later on

• Well I don't mind if a guy just looks at me in the eyes but I would only want a guy who I like to "gaze" into my eyes, you know? If you gaze into a girl's eyes and she's like "uhhh" then she doesn't like you, at least not at that moment.

• well if the guyd just staring for the hell of it I mite get a little creeped out stare for a couple of seconds to try and figure him out then turn away but if a guys making eye contact and I make eye contact back for a good minute or two it feels gd and I mite like the guy but while we're on this subject do guys ever stare at you for any other reason besides for liking u? like for a gd minut from across a cafeteria without turning away at all and if so what do you do just stare back or wat?

• my first thought is " is there somethn on my face?" then I think "hmmm is he actually looking at me" then I wonder if he is mayb physically interested and me

• both. if someone is staring at me, I'm going to look back. and I'm going to keep glancing back as long as I feel his eyes on me. I don't like to be stared at

however, if I'm even remotely attracted to the guy, then a little eye contact is flattering, but remember to not stare at her repeatedly because then it becomes awkward and uncomfortable

• It happened to me few times... when I was at the mall I saw girls staring at me.... I was like is there anything wrong with me or what...

If I'm staring a girl I'm doin it only once... and if she's pretty then I'm turning red ;(

What Guys Said 0