How to make my thighs look smaller?

i'm skinny in general, except for my huge thighs and hips. any help plzzz thx!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Start riding a bike regularly. Take up kickboxing. If you over eat right now, then count your calories so you know what you can take in for fat loss. Other than that, just time and focus. Joining a class is probably your best bet because of the community and regularly working out leads to other positive health choices

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pear shaped so I have the same problem. Try to wear pants that are darker then your tops and dresses that show off your shoulders/upper body. Aside from that try to go for runs and do skipping.

• you wanna lose what is ideal body type for the most of guys!

• @Jooker I just want to tone my legs a little, not loose my thighs completely

• it depends on how your thights look like.. fat or curvy.. but its a huge turn on 4 guys

What Guys Said 6

• Wear dark loose pants

• Nothing. Your perfect the way you are. << finds a woman what is skinny with wide hips very attractive.

• Truth be had; thick thighs and hips are hot. I wouldn't stress it. Aside from that I got nothing.

• I don't advise you to do it.

• if you got the hips, its natural

eat less and workout. simple

• lose weight?

What Girls Said 11

• You should appreciate those thighs and hips. But if they must go, I sell meth for cheap.

Lol no seriously, just eat less. Also, it may be in your genes for you to have thicker thighs and hips no matter how much weight you lose. I love my hips and thighs. It keeps the cookies warmer if you know what I mean. =)

• You have to burn fat or muscle, depending on how much of which your thighs have. If it's mostly muscle, I don't suggest doing that because it's not healthy but if it's fat, do leg work outs like lunges and squats for 30 minutes and cardio for 30-45 minutes after. Eat a high protein, low carb diet.

• Diet. Only way. But that would make everything smaller.

• Believe they are smaller and they will be. Its all in how you perceive your body.

• squats

• Running, cycling.

Those tone and break down musle more, so less bulk

• Hips and thighs are hot tho. Black pants, hit the gym and if you build muscle easy, skip leg day

• We should see your things to say a comment

• Gym is the best get a personal trainer and tell him what you need help in

• I know the feeling. Exercise and avoid wear short shorts and extremely short dresses.

• I think large hips and thighs are very sexy ! You are lucky :)
    Anyway don't wear baggy pants or else they will look larger.
    Go for long skirts / maxi dresses.
    If you wear jeans go for dark colors... Black slims down.