Be honest please?

OK so what do you think about how I look? ugly...pretty. I don't know lol.

be honest. I won't get mad unless you're a complete ass ha ha

thank you <3

Most Helpful Guy

• god...this f***ing society. you are gorgeous young lady, you don't need make-up or mini skirts, or push up bras, or highlights, You girls are so good-looking to us. naturally we find you beautiful I don't know why you guys keep changing your look, but again if it makes you easier I can see why there's not much protest (before everyone attacks me on that, I'm not saying I do...i'll give a bill clinton). But yes you are and it will be a lot easier to make yourself less attract if you become what every other girl looks like. You straight turning into advertising objects you can see how some stupid girls start thinking of you that way. That was more of a rant than an answer...oops

What Guys Said 5

• your pretty and you have a cute smile

• i would say you are very beautiful

• very attractive!

• To be brutally honest; you're not ugly in the slightest. Don't worry about it.

• I would say that you look very cute :^)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure guys give you lots of compliments. you look pretty.

• I'm a girl.. Can I answer? LOL... Well I think you are really pretty! Your smile is beautiful. Be yourself, do what feels right and you'll be even better. Haha..

=)

• You are Hot. You must know this.