Best anti wrinkle cream?

So I just turned 30 not too long ago and am concerned about fine lines and wrinkles. Does anyone have suggestions for an anti wrinkle cream that is effective and not ridiculously expensive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Google "needling" . I can't tell you it works because I am too lazy to do it as much as I should but it actually does bring results. Also go lotion crafters and look up their formula for their C serums and creams. The only thing proven to work is the C plus E plus Ferlic acid OR the silicone based C formulas. Of course, you should also needle your face and always but always wear sunscreen. Oh.. and the Asians have this face routine that is out of this world but time consuming everyday. Drain your lymph nodes too. Also, sleep on your back and DON'T EAT SUGAR

What Guys Said 1

• Use snail secretions.
    You think this is trolling but it is not, Koreans love it, and if they know one thing it's how to make your skin look younger than it truly is. Google them.

Also G O L D. Having your fave covered with a thin leaf mask of G O L D make your skin travel through time.

What Girls Said 2

• Wrinkle creams actually don't work. They also aren't the best for your skin. I had to do a project in this and we did a lot of research. One thing I learned about is sheep placenta. I know it's really weird but according to research it's really good for your skin and can help with acne and wrinkles.

• You need a moisturiser that is hydrating and has spf + 50