Thick or thin eyebrows on a girl?

Thick:
Thick or thin eyebrows on a girl?
Thin:

• Thick
  • Thin

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm all about the thick. Happy you included photos as I think most people would think too extreme with 'thick' but apparently most guys still like the thin... I do I guess to me thin looks unnatural... Not to say it is, but from those pics at least it looked like it to me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I don't care too much, but I felt more attracted to the thick ones, but not too thick, like in between.

• I like thin a lot better then thick so thin it is

• I'm fine with both as long as they are taken care of.

• Generally more on the thicker side

• Depends on the girl... do what ever makes you look the best in your eyes

• I like thick, but it can sometimes vary depending on the girl

• thick looks attractive.

• It depends on how it looks on the girl.

• I think it depends on the girl.

• Medium to thin. Some of those thick ones posted are almost as thick as mine and I don't have thin eyebrows even for a guy.

• Anything Megan fox have so thin

• As long as they aren't drawn on i dont really care.

• Thin

• Thick is better

• Thin eyebrows without a doubt.

• Obviously thin...

• Honestly depends on the girl. I'd go more to the Thin side if i must choose 1 of them.

• thin obviously. but thicker does give those girls more character

• Unibrows turn me on.

• Thick thick thick they give a powerful look to the eyes
    Plus
    Thick eyebrows increase the attractiveness of a girl as beard does to guys💃

What Girls Said 23

• Personally I like them in between, so not to thin you can barely see them but not so thick that they take up half of your face. I think that there needs to be some definition to the eyebrow to shake your face however too much could override your facial features and draw too much attention to your brows :)
    Also I think that natural is better! I don't like the drawn on ones... I use a transparent gel to shape mine so I don't have to put any colour on but so that they don't look all messy :P

• thin eyebrows have to be filled.. just like all thin eyebrows are filled in these pics.. so thick eyebrows are obviously better otherwise no one would try to fill them up to give a fuller look.. I might be biased but that's just my opinion..

• I have thick eye brows so I voted for them

• definitely thin although if you can pull thick eyebrows off more powe to you but the way I see it whats the point of getting them done just to leave them bushy/grow back imidately.

• You can't pick its about the shape of your face. DUH!

• Right in the middle. Not too thick, not too thin. But out of the two I'd choose thick.

• Depends on the girls face, some girls suit thick eyebrows while others don't and vise versa. I can't pull off thick eyebrows, I look crazy.

• Aaaaalways thick eyebrows.

• Not fake thick, though... just naturally thick brows. Fake ones always look terrible. Always.

• Thick or medium thickness. It looks more natural in a tamed way especially if it's dark hair. Thin can sometimes look the same way intense makeup looks but sometimes can look nice. All of the examples you have above except the last pic look nice to me.

• depends on her features.

• Those aren't thin, they're average size.

• Depends on the girl

• I voted thin however, on some faces thick is better. If you have little eyes or big eyes makes a difference

• As long as they are shaped nicely to flatter her features and not drawn on it doesn't matter to me.

• i like thick but i'll never be able to have it without looking odd lmaoo

• Thin eyebrows are more female. Thick eyebrows are more masculine.

• Naturally thick eyebrows

• thick look better because they dont look fake and tend to actually make you look less like a bitch

• it depends how it looks an that girl in particular but generally I like thicker.

• Lol thick I wish, I have really thick eyebrows

• It depends of the girl's face

• thick duhhhhhhhhh lolol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more