What do you think about me?

I think I have a HUMONGOUS nose and well, I want to know what everyone else thinks about it and me. Honest truth.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're very pretty. Just curious, what is your background? You look kind of African American, Asian and Spanish. Your nose is definitely not humongous, just a little bigger than average. I believe it adds charm and character to you, think about it: if everyone in the world had a "perfect" nose, our noses would be so boring!

What Guys Said 15

• Cute. Like others have said your nose is balanced by your lips and eyes. What's your personality like?

• I am generally an apathetic person, but I am very nice. I really try not to judge people on their appearances and just keep to myself. I am a random person & it's kinda funny.

• Yeah you have a big nose. But then you have big lips and big eyes which makes your nose fit right in.

Your face makes it all work.

In honesty it's not my cup of tea but a lot of people giving you kudos on here so take that away with you and smile :)

• alright listenn, you are beautiful, god didn't give you a big nose for people to make fun of u, he gave you a big nose, so you can see who really dpes love you for who you r, and not what you look like, people are stupid if they juge you 4 ur nose, they shoujld look at ur humor, and personality, not ur features, tel them to go away, and say tht they may have boobs, and an ass, but tht is only wht guys want, and they will never find a goood relationship, they will pretty much jusgt have sex and leave them, and when you find ur special some1, they will never let go:)

• honesty yes your nose is big but not humongous.

but its not weird...you are cute

you have to be happy with what you got...that's a secret of life ...

• you're nose is fine, you are over reacting

• I think you nose is big but kind flatter so it don't stick out and all in all goes quite well with your face. Don't worry about it

• very pretty but your nose is kinda big, but you got a perfect smile

• you have a nice mesomorph body :)

And I LOVE your taste in music :D

• Your nose is fine. Besides, Barbara Streisand and Sara Jessica Parker have beaks like sea eagles. And look at all the play they got when they were young.

• Your pretty cute, nothing wrong with your nose

• you look like a lioness

• Beautiful. But personality counts more than looks.

• ur a cute girl... ur not Woody Woodpecker, ok?

• You have a pretty face and you have what's called a mesomorph type body. What that means is your body is naturally built in a way where it wears size (both fat and muscle) well. You could put on weight and you'd still look abso-friggin-lutely gorgeous.

• Just wondering, how can you tell she has a mesomorph body?

• While your nose is a little larger, it's nothing drastic. It's a very smooth nose, so it doesn't jut out from your face very much. I wouldn't say you had a humongous nose, maybe just larger than normal.

It's nothing freaky though.

What Girls Said 16

• your nose is fine and you look good :) don't be too hard on yourself. sometimes I'm really hard on myself and others will tell me I look fine. we all question ourselves and that's normal

• You are very pretty and in ten years you will be beating men off with a stick. You will learn to appreciate your nose as you appreciate yourself more in general. I totally wish I had you lips!

• WHo says having a big noise is not cool or right...seee us girls we are the targets we let the media detect who we are and the "right or cool form of beauty" girl you are very pretty and you don't look like any other normal girl that's what makes you, you when its you and its 10 other girls that look like you then your just another but your you! you gottta be on your A game! I have a big noise but my confidence is even bigger you have to say to your self this is the noise of a goddess and walk around proud then people will know and seee your inner and outer beauty for what it is!

• it's not humongous I seen some humongous noses and urs ain't even close yo. you're verrrry pretty. [;

• i think ur pretty

• Everyone can pick out their flaws right off the top of their head cause that's the biggest insecurity therefore you think its larger than what it comes out to be. Your beautiful sweety, don't let it get you down.

• your gorgeous. God doesn't make mistakes:)

• i don't think it's big. It's more wider a the bottom, . but I think that's just part of your cultured background.

have more confidence! :)

• It's not huge like you make it out to be. It fits your face.

Try focusing on some other physical features you like about yourself. No one really notice it unless you point it out.

• You are really pretty!

And a fabulous smile too!

• i think ur GORGEOUS!:) unlike mee

• ur pretty

• You are attractive.

• Beautiful

• your so pretty :)

• i knew a girl named Jamie that had a big nose, but she was UGLY. you on the other hand are not. You have different facial features and its cute. Your not gorgeous but you are very cute :) yes you have a big nose but it works for your face.

• But like other people said its not really big, its just more wider.