I was asked on a date online, and was told to "dress really really warm". What does that mean?

It's not that cold, it's like 45 degrees out. What does "really really warm" mean to you? He said it's a surprise.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means there's going to be a wind chill as well as cold temps.
    Taking you up a tall building, on a motorcycle ride. Or, wild card, to a hockey game.

• hmmm sounds fun but this doesn't help me on how exactly to dress...

• In layers of course. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Where are you? Maybe an ice bar if you have one close by in the city! I would listen and dress really really warm and bring a puffy jacket just in case lol

• Haha I've never heard of that! I'm in the Northeast. Sounds fun though. I do own a really warm down parka that looks pretty cute (has a fur line hood), should I go with that? :)

• Thanks! Will do! I'm still deciding what to wear under my jacket. Do you think leggings under my pants would be overkill?

• MAYBE.. Lol cuz even when it's super cold you don't always need leggings. I don't know bring them just in case?

What Guys Said 3

• He wants to go (indoor) snowboarding with you? Or propose on top of a skyscraper? He's taking you somewhere cold in any case. Just make sure your friends know where you are at all times so they can call 911 ;-)

• 45 is not that warm...

• dress that makes you really hot girl

What Girls Said 3

• The best I can think of is that he will be taking you to an ice rink (under the assumption there is one in your area)
    I would probably dress in some sort of warm pants (jeans would be fine) and a light t-shirt underneath a warm sweater in case it ends up way too warm for you. Also bring along a hat, gloves and scarf just in case I would advise.

• thanks, but jeans are considered warm pants?

• mountains maybe snowboarding?

• He just wants sex

• how would dressing warm relate to sex? isn't that kinda the opposite? lol