How to look older?

I'll be turning 17 in 23 days, next year I'll be an adult and people still confuse me for a sophmore despite me wearing makeup and earrings.
Some things that might be a problem is that I have:
-Deep/wide set eyes
-Straight thick eyebrows
-Full lips
-Round face and cheeks
-B cup and small butt
-curves but not noticeable
-High voice
-5'2
I know that I can probably arch my eyebrows but any other tips despite that?

Most Helpful Guy

• your choice of clothes can make a big difference... but you shouldn't try too hard, you're 16 and being styled/dressed in a way which doesn't really fit your age looks worse than looking a but younger than you actually are. people who know you will respect you the way you are and know how mature you are no matter how old you look, and you shouldn't care what some stranger might think

Most Helpful Girl

• But you're still barely 17 years old? You're fine. Don't cake your face with makeup, it looks good on camera but pretty stupid irl. (coming from a girl that doesn't leave the house without makeup on - I'm not saying don't wear it, but I wouldn't advise doing an entire face of contour and false eyelashes just to go to school lol).

Clothes are a big thing. If you wear graphic tees and things like that, it'll make you appear younger. That being said, if you enjoy wearing things like that then go for it - looking older isn't all it's cracked up to be. As you grow older your face will eventually get slimmer, and you'll actually appreciate the face that you look younger!

(also being confused for a sophomore if you're a junior isn't really a big deal - just a year?)

What Guys Said 10

• Why do people care so much about this shit? I'm 22 and apparently I still get confused for a high schooler... and I'm like 6'3 190

• Honestly it doesn't matter if people think you're younger. I'm 19 and people think I'm a freshman or sophomore in HS and it doesn't bother me at all because I know how old I am and I don't need to prove it to others. You should just dress and act however you like to.

• Clothing changes a lot.
    Look at the clothes your mom wears, wear similar.

• I know that feel I still look like a pre-pubescent boy people always ask me if I'm old enough to be at my college doesn't help that I'm 5'4.

• Have this look on your face most days www.mtv.com/.../FinaleSneak.jpg

• bleach your hair white, use eggs for that fake wrinkles and use black permenant markers on your teeth if you don't like to pull them out.

• Enjoy it while you can.

• wear clothes from eileen fisher.

• Start working out. If you gain muscle and lose fat you'll look older. Get a nice big booty and get cut

• You know in 10 years time you'll be asking how to look younger. Really it's not a bad thing your situation. You're blessed to be honest

What Girls Said 7

• Make-up works real wonders for me 👍
    Also the way you dress & your hairstyle can change a lot

• Not worry about it and just live life?
    there's my advice.

• I'm a freshman and I wear earrings (I have double piercings as well (would recommend 10/10 it looks great!)) so having earrings doesn't make you grown up.

I mean people think I'm 11 or 12.

• It comes over time...

• I am the am exact opposite:I am 17(in high school) and people think that I am either in college or university. Once a lady even believed that my 2 years old cousin was my child. I don't blame them though.
    Being mature make you seem older (in my case people say that is one of the reasons I look older).

• dress like an adult and not like a whore you will not look like a child also the way you talk and how you act come in to this

• Don't rush it