Guys, what type of hair do you prefer?

• Messy.Guys, what type of hair do you prefer?
    79% (78)63% (44)72% (122)Vote
  • Put together.Guys, what type of hair do you prefer?
    21% (21)37% (26)28% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think "messy" is quite the right term, but I do find that first one a bit more appealing.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Messy i guess, both can look nice tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey sister... Those girls are so damn hot and beautiful, I don't care if they even had hair...

Dammmnnn !!! I need a pacemaker !!!: help !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose messy even though it isn't really messy.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ugh. We all know guys wouldn't have liked actual messy hair. The point is it's fixed up, then thrown around, and not in place.

• Messy, always messy.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on your face and body, some girls can pull it off some not , the first looks nicer though.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like first

1|0
    0|0
  • "Messy"
    It's not messy, more like dolled up or something.

1|1
    0|0
    • Dolled up in a messy way, yes.

• I love messy hair on girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the chick. How ever she sports it along with her swagger.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think both of those pictures qualify as put-together yet relaxed. There's nothing that messy about the girl in A, her hair just has more volume, and the picture is way more flattering so that's probably creating some bias.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont think in picture A her hair is messy.. it's just more wavy. But it's still very put together.

1|1
    0|0
  • Thats not even messy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in between. Messy but still put together. First picture looks perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Messy

1|0
    0|0
  • If a girl looks good, she looks good. I don't think most guys are THAT particular about a girl's hair as long as it just looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the first picture kendalls hair is much thicker so i chose A. thick hair is amazing!

1|0
    0|0