Is he into me?

This guy I've been talking to for 3 weeks now keeps saying this sweet stuff to me. Just the other day he asked if I wanted to see a picture of this fine chick he was talking to and he sent me a picture of me. But its hard to tell if he likes me. He said he wants to hang out with me again so I invited him to. I've been giving him hints that I like him and that stuff. should I make the 1st move?

well I finally got the guts to ask him if he liked me and he asked in what way and I said in any way and he said I only like you as a friend. but its weird cause just a hour ago he told me he wanted to cuddle with me but he only likes me as a friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really up to your preference. Ask him out and he'll probably say yes. Or wait for society to tell him that it's time to ask you out.

Personally, if I were the guy, I'd want you to ask me out. It sets up a nice balance of interests, because right now I'd unsure if you completely like me. Asking me out proves that you do have interest and enough to make a move.

But, as I usually say, this is just my perspective.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• At this rate, he is probably going to make the first move, but I would not fall had over heels over him just yet, I mean it is only been three weeks, what your feeling right now is just infatuation and hormones.

• *GASP!*

he must be playing games ... or he's just horny when he's talking to you ... either was move on , someone who's playing games is dangerous ; STAY AWAY .

• He's obviously into you,

dayyyyummmmmm gurl- looks like ch'you gotta admirer ;]

i think it shouldnt matter, I think that it would insert your independence by asking him out, you should !

• I would wait... He is dropping plenty of hints that he likes you and if you are reciprocating those hints it won't be long. Obviously if he is that forward with you then he will make a move in his own time.