1-10? Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10.

Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10. Lets see how confident we all are.

0|0
42|35

Most Helpful Guy

• 8... inches haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Looks based, I'd say 8. I'm sort of on the slim side and want to bulk up a little bit. I also don't wear the latest styles because I don't really care. I just wear whatever, if it fits in with the group then its coincidence.

Attitude/Personality based, I'd give myself a 6. Recently I took that Myers-Briggs personality test and assuming that something threw off the results, I'm an INTJ which I think describes me well. I'm confident in the things I've learned and know. I know what I'm capable of and what I'm not capable of. But since my teen years, I've struggled with depression and anxiety which has made me very reserved and withdrawn (which is why I said if nothing threw my results off from that test). I have self worth issues and low self esteem/self confidence. Just like INTJ describes, the confidence that leads me to success elsewhere, it abandons me when it comes to relationships between other people, friends and potential romance the same. So my attitude when it comes to just me by myself, I'm mostly calm and collected. But when I'm around other people is when I withdraw into my shell.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks 5-6

(10 pounds overweight, short(5"8), teeth aren't in perfect condition & some scars from past injurys ///// /i like my long hair, not everyone does)

personality 8

(i'm pretty talkative, I joke around a lot but I can be serious when needed but I pretty much speak

my mind which not everyone can appreciate, I always have some ideas to keep my peergroup entertained etc)

confidence 8

(i'm comfortable in most situations that aren't too absurd)

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't give a silly answer this time. I'll say 8.5. To girls that like bald guys, I'm a 9. (pictures in profile)

0|0
    0|0
    • I just got off the phone with THE REAL Jason Statham .. and he would like his face back. Be sure to get a tracking number upon shipment. :D

• Damn, I guess I'll have to go with my backup - coked up tennins player

• sh*t I got confidence. 10 over here baby. but I am not an egoistic person nor am I a boastful asshole, I just got one hell of a confi

0|0
    0|0

I"m the f***in' sh*t 4 times over."

0|1
    1|0
  • looks - 7 - 8

confidence - 9

loyalty - 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say a 6 or 7. I know I am not super hot or anything, but I am in pretty good shape. And for what I don't have in looks I totally make up for in personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well let's say everyone starts out at a solid 10.

I'm short and skinny at 5'6" and 130-135 lbs. That takes me down to a 4 in most girls' minds.

I'm a crossdresser. That kicks it down to a 2 for most girls.

I'm also currently unemployed which brings me to a 1.

When I figure in my facial features and body I sink dangerously close to a 0 or even into negative numbers.

I have to give myself a -1.

0|0
    1|0
  • If this scale is anything like my power level, it's over 9000.

0|0
    0|1
    • I made a picture EXACTLY like that except with me instead of you. Your profile picture.

• Looks-4 (I don't have a good body, not a cute looking face, not stylish hair)

attitude-6.5 (have a positive attitude but not the best one)

honesty-9 (damn...i don't understand the mind games...)

intelligence-7.5 to 8

sense of humor-6.5 (am a little funny... not a joker thing though)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd consider myself quite average. 5 That isn't to say I have less confidence in myself than someone who would rate themselves higher. I just know my own strengths and weaknesses.

0|0
    1|0
    • Oh Id give you higher than a 5! I mean these guys down there got 19 and 40 for goodness sakes! You look very romance novel cover-eske. Haha

• Show All
    • "Take 'em off" Kinkyyyy. Ahaha. I bet youd look just as romance novel-ey in sweats.

• *blushes* Well, we won't know anytime soon. Business casual is as dressed down as I prefer to be mostly. Jeans and a hooded sweatshirt every now and then. I don't own any sweatpants, and by the time I do, I'll be old, wrinkly, and not in control of my bowel movements. Not quite romantic lol=P

• as far as appearance is concerned it take 7 b'coz I am still skinny and I have to back so muscle.

it its about attitude...

it would be 5- b'coz I still don't have a static attitude...

i may not be optimistic but I am honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9... I mean I'm not a model or anything just the closest thing to it, and why do people keep saying 5 is average... 5 is below at least in my opinion, besides if you take care of yourself like hair and try to stay somewhat fit you can boost yourself a point or 2

0|0
    0|1
  • 5 just average I suppose

0|0
    0|0
    • Man I give you at least 7 on 10 if the guy in the pic was you...

• The guy in the picture is me. I look a little young for my age though

• I think his rating of himself is pretty accurate from that little picture. maybe a 6 though.

• 5. I'm not ugly.. but I'm not good looking either... It has nothing to do with confidence, just stating a fact.

0|1
    0|0
  • psh Ima 10 of course. Go after all the girls and confidence is high. 6'0" 160lbs with a beasty bod and everyting

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    2|1

• Girl if you knew me in real life you would know that picture looks barely like what I look in real life. I'm not photogenic and the camera I'm using is a cheap webcam that I have to use MySpace to even take the picture with... But it's cool I know how good I really look.

• Oh gotcha. Yah I look bad in pictures too. Sorry for degrading you :(

• 8-9.

Depends of if I'm with my wife or not - she always makes me look better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I say I'm an 8 because there's room to improve.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that I'm probably a 7 or 8. The key is to remember that to some I may look like a 5 while others might rate me at a 10. My confidence and personality along with sense of humor, honesty, wit, and thoughtfulness push me past many others. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what we are grading on but here it is on lots of different subjects:

Personality: 7.4

Loyalty:9

Sense of Humor: 7

Confidence: 6

Body: 7

Hair: 6

Body: 8

Intelligence: 9

0|0
    0|0
    • Is your body a 7 or an 8?

• Woops, didn't see that twice, well I'd say 7. the 8 must've been for something else, can't remember what...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eight & 1/2

0|0
    0|0
  • i gotta say I'm over 9000

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks-9

personality-10

intelligence-9

For every 7 good days I have one bad day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minus 2

0|0
    0|0
  • A solid 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • 11. I am the epitome of confidence.

0|1
    1|1
  • I dnt have a category... I am abt a 100000000000000...

0|0
    0|0
  • 11, I'm pretty awesome.

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 42

• personality I am a nine: I am energetic, fun, and outgoing. I am always there to cheer people up and lend a helping hand. I also am one of a kind I know.

looks: I would say maybe a six or seven.

*toned body

*have a nice butt

*im decently tall

*and I take great care of myself. work out a lot and eat healthy.

0|0
    1|0
    • You're more like an 8 - looks. Don't be so hard on yourself.

• I'd say I'm an 8. I'm not ugly and I'm not perfect so there we go :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 because I'm having one of those GREAT days when I feel super confident... but there are other days where I feel like a 6 maybe a 7... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Body- 7 (I got the good curves but of course a little bit of bad comes with that too) 5'3" 130 lbs.

Overall Attractiveness- 7.5. Looking around I usually think I'm more attractive than most girls...but I acknowledged there are enough people out there prettier and with better bodies than me.

Personality- 9.5 Nobody is perfect but I do have a great sense of humor, am friendly, confident, and outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks=7(I don't think I'm the prettiest thing in the world but I think I'm cutee :)

Attitude=6 or 7(I have a positive/negative attitude I have problem with thinking about negative things> People tell me I need to be more positive)

Honesty=7 or 8( I usually don't lie to people the only people I really lie to is my mom and dad lol)

Intellegience=8 or 9( I'm a really smart girl when I wanna be I can be a little ditsy and its just because I don't feel like thinking lol.)

Sense of humor=9(I can make people laugh because I'm easy to get along with and I'm silly so I can make people smile)

:))))

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha ok ,ill give myself an8... not a 9 cos sometimes I'm lazy,not a 10 cos I'm a winer*i complain a lot),not a 11 cos its still in the future :D But 11 is waitig for me YAY :D If you ask me about look,i can be an 8,2 or even close to a 9 if I dress up,usually I'm a 6 or 6,5 LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks: 8 and a half? (would've done a 9, but would have felt over confident)

Personality: 7 (I can be a huge bitch)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm. I'm cuter than average, but not quite stunningly gorgeous so I would say a 7, maybe an 8.

Depending on who is looking I could be higher or lower - for instance, I have big boobs and that could make me higher in some guys' book or lower if they are more into butts. Same for eyes (big and dark brown), hair (auburn), skin (clear and fair) or lips (full). At the same time I had an ex-bf that was crazy about me, yet all his ex-gf's were tall (I'm petite), blonde and blue eyed. So I have no clue... lol.

Personality-wise I'm definitely a 10! I'm crazy, but people always love me. Lol. I have a "charming" personality. If guys are more into shy girls though, they might disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd give myself an 8 I guess lol

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly 4 ot 5. hey, nothing wrong with being average, or below it in fact, gives you a challeged to represent yourself better.

0|0
    0|0
  • My confidence is off the charts. Why? Cause I work really hard to look the way that I do by running at least five miles and lifting weights 5x a week, I watch what I eat, and I take extra special care of my appearance. Plus, I get complimented all the time so that feeds my confidence that much more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I don't know I'd say I'm a 7 but that how I few myself other people might think higher or lower of him but I don't know people are different

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 on bad days, 7 on good days

0|0
    0|0
  • looks probably 6,7

body 8

personality 9

confidence 6

intelligence 9 or 10

sense of humor 8 or 9

0|0
    0|0
  • personality? 7 or 8 :)

looks/body? 5 or 6.. maybe 4... ehhh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 6. I'm confident around certain people and people I like, but new people I'm not overly confident about, because I don't want to make myself look like a d***. I'm happy with my body shape, but obvs would change it. I'm not too insecure so yeah :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a seven looks wise, because that's a pretty comfortable number to be at. Personality wise, I don't want to put a number on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • personality= 7. I'm not always on time, I procrastinate, I don't handle stress well, but I am affectionate, loving and show a lot of empathy for people and I believe in myself a lot, I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it.

looks= 8-9, I wear makeup, everyone says I have unreal natural beauty, I have really long hair and I'm in great shape, straight white teeth and pretty eyes I guess, but I'm really pale. I havea nice complextion and really smooth skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say a 7. I don't have huge boobs and tan almost black skin and I'm not tall but I wouldn't think I was too bad looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my gosh! You're really really pretty! I would give you AT LEAST a 9. Your eyes are gorgeous.

• Plus who cares about big boobs and tan skin!? Some of us like to be a little more unique and cancer free.

• Pale is beautiful. From your pic, you're an 8 or 9.

• Looks: 7

Personality: 4

Intelligence: 6

LAWLZ!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 on a normal day 5/10 on a BAD day (sick etc.) and 8.5/10 when I'm dressed up and/or trying to look pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • about a 5 or 6

0|0
    0|0
  • i would give my self a 9ish only because no body's perfect and everyone has something they need to work on wither it's personality or health wise!

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm all dolled up...a solid 9

0|0
    0|0
  • I am gonna go with a 6.. when I stand next to my best friend, down to a 4. Haha! I still love her!

0|0
    0|0
    • You have a really pretty smile! I would give you an 8.

• Show All
    • I put the 3 to 4's in my trunk. 10s run too fast!

• Lol, it's so funny how all the girls on here are rating themselves so low. Girl, you are so pretty! 8 at least!

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 9.99 :)

0|1
    1|1
    • Hmm. I would have given you a 7.8-8.1

• Show All
    • Well I'm sorry but I felt it was an injustice to not give you my opinion.

• So long as you feel better now lol

• I would say usually an 8. Can be worse or better depending on the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say 6 on a good day

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls