What's your favorite clothing brand?

What's you're favorite clothing brand and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Currently COS - their clean cuts & high quality just always win, plus their clothes are kinda made for tall people so perfect for me 😌

• How tall are you?

• I have that problem with my shirts. I have big wide shoulders and the shirt that fit me looks I have a bed sheet on me lol

• It sucks to not fit into the norm.. 😪

Most Helpful Guy

• Are camouflage pants and band shirts a clothing brand?

• There are brand name clothing that specializes is such clothing.

• Lol ok. A lot of hunters I know are very picky with their gear though

• Thanks for MH, though I don't know how helpful my opinion actually was, haha.

What Girls Said 18

• Hmm probably the reformation, or acne studios. Why? Reformation always has my sense of style with any collection they come out with and acne has one of the best denim I've ever worn and great quality.

• Free people! There clothes look so nice!

• Forever 21. Because they have a lot of nice black clothing and that's basically all I wear. Their prices aren't bad, either.

• I'm mostly a jeans and t-shirt/casual shirt type of person so I like brands like True Religion (my favorite - love their jeans and plaid shirts) and 7 For All Mankind. I usually buy clothes based on how they look/feel and the price (if it's not too expensive/reasonable to me) more so than just based on the brand.

• I don't have one, I care more about what it looks like and feels. Than I care about who made it and how expensive their brand is.

• You don't think brand make better quality product than a lesser popular brand?

• When it comes to items like leather then yeah the brand is going to make a better quality of it. Though it's going to be expensive as hell and to me isn't worth it. I rather use my money on something that's actually useful and doesn't cause me to go into debt.

As long as it's cheap, holds together well, serves it's purpose, and I like how it looks. That's all I care about.

• Lee cooper because it fits really well.

• tbh i am not really into brands

• Three way tie

*Wheels & Dollbaby = dresses that pop
    *Billabong = cool street wear
    *Saba = stylish work attire

• Dont have a favorite brand. I shop everywhere from Kohls to online shops like Too Fast (online stores that sell alternative/goth/punk clothes)

• Uuuh.. H&M.

• I like North Face... it's high quality and very comfortable.

• So only when it comes to jacket?

• No, they do pants, hoodies, sweaters, fleece, tights (are the best!), base layers, lots more than jackets.

• Oh I see! I've never tried anything but their jacket but I'll look into, thank you

• Urban outfitters and lucky brand I like the hippie look. loft, banana republic Because it's smart and casual at the same time.

• Lucky brand jeans are my favorite because they fit the best

• Yup yup I totally agree! I tried many other brands and they're the best

• I couldn't even guess what brand most of my clothes are... my fallout shirt is made by Bethesda lol ohhh wait American eagle jeans, I like those.

• Yeah... A lot of girls don't really care but care more about the design of their clothes rather than the brand

• Yeah I think I only remember certain pieces of clothing brands. I know I have a Ralph Lauren dress that I like a lot. If you think about it labels and brands were for important/apparent 10 years ago. Now a days just about everything is outsourced or there's websites like etsy that take the cake with low prices.

• That's so true

• However can custom make clothes for me on Etsy._.

• Free People clothes are a dream.

• I don't really have one

• I'm not into the brand names if it fits & looks good is all I care about.

• I like Forever 21's clothes. They're very stylish.

• There's a factory in LA (fashion st) that 21 buys from but the factory sells the same clothes for 75% cheaper. 21 just buys them and send it to their factories to put their tags on and etc.

What Guys Said 12

• don't really have one, whatever fits.

i usually wear shirts with no labels.

• Burberry, everything they make is exceptional quality, and more importantly their fit is almost like it's tailored for me (it's the closest I can get without a Bond Street tailor). Their designs are also timeless and very classy.

• That's very true, Burberry is a classic. I can't fit into a lot of European cut clothing due to my size

• Jos. A. Bank and American Eagle.

• I like G-Star... easiest to find some jeans for me

• polos: ralph lauren, express
    shirts: ralph lauren, brooks brothers
    jeans/pants: levis/dickies

• J. crew of course
    And aesthetic revolution or physique Bodyware for workout clothing
    Combatgent. com is fav too, for the office

• None. I basically wear T-shirts and shorts all year long, so whatever fits me.

• I don't think I have one... probably Banana Republic and J. Crew

• Nike and Addidas

• it does not matter

• Dolge and gabbana cuz those 3 piece suits are dope

• Duluth Trading Company
    Under Armor
    North Face
    Merrell