How should I do my makeup for prom?

How should I do my makeup for prom?
Here's a picture of my dress, sorry for the crappy quality of the photo.

I am thinking winged eyeliner, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Would you do bold lips or nude? Matte or gloss?

What about eyeshadow colors? The dress has some silver and some gold in the beading if that helps. Would you do sparkly eyeshadow or matte?

Do you have any suggestions (preferably drugstore because I live 45 minutes away from any actual stores)?

Most Helpful Guy

• less is more.

Most Helpful Girl

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bd2a8a7fcb.jpg

Something like this. Just use nude eyeshadows (like browns and creams) and red matte lips.

• How did you post a picture in your answer? I'm still figuring this site out and I don't see anything on my phone that allows it. 🙈 Are you on the computer?

• @ColiePolie this is just a pic from the internet so I just posted the link. I don't know how to upload my own pictures from my gallery from my phone either and I've been here for a long time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• @ColiePolie recently posted something, she's been practicing her make up skills and they're pretty 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

For me personally, bold eye -> lighter lips. So if you're doing winged liner I would got with a lighter pink matte or nude lip color and sparkly eye shadow would look good. You really don't notice drugstore branding once you have the makeup on lol so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Pick your colors and just pick up whichever one looks best!

• Omg you're so sweet 😳 Literally made my day haha!

• @ColiePolie aww I'm glad! Haha I figured you could leave some helpful pointers :)

• Since the dress is so intricate just do a winged liner and mascara (falsies if you want), some blush (very understated) and highlighter. All else is too much. Giving attention to your face with too much color is waaay overboard considering the dress.

• Contour properly, light pink bluch, brows on fleek, nude eyeshadow, winged eyeliner as you like it, mascara and a lipstick somewhat like this:https://www. google. gr/search? tbs=sbi%3Acs&tbnid=OrxKWaONbya9TM%3A&docid=2PMnCEMcWHDllM&hl=en-US&noj=1&safe=images&client=ms-android-lenovo&bih=544&biw=320&dpr=1.5&ved=0ahUKEwjKsIDw2sLMAhWpKMAKHQhPDdcQiBwIBw

• Personally, I would add just a touch of highlighter and blush, some mascara and shimmery gold eyeshadow, and a matte dark red lipstick.

• Bold. Black. Gold eye shadow. Illustrious darker red lips!! Like a shade or two darker than the dress.

• But that's just me. I go overboard on boldness because that's who I am and I feel like a queen 👑