What is the best beauty advice you have ever recieved/read/viewed on YouTube? Who is your beauty inspiration?

Mine was about a week ago, when the lady at Sephora fixed my brows (I can't shape them to save my life!) She told me to work from the outer corner of my eye rather than the bridge of my nose. The difference it makes is crazy!

What beauty tip or hack can't you live without?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't dress to impress yourself. Dress to impress others. Look like you belong there. Dress like your the CO, not the common person.

• That is great advice! Especially for a job interview.

• That's how I got promoted to my current rank through the years.

• Tea tree oil is the shit. Like a gift from the heavens.

• And would that be for the hair or the skin?

• I'll have to try! Thanks! 😀 I've been using the concentratedefault coconut oil for my face and Garnier Avacado oil for my hair. My hair still feels a bit dry.

• Make sure you look into it, and its expensive...

What Girls Said 1

• To always remove my makeup before I go to bed. Perrie Edwards is my makeup goals but we look nothing alike so maybe.. the Kardashians..