What is your favorite underwear? What are you wearing now? . how often do you change it? How dirty is it when you take it of? How many pairs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my situation is I think very different then most others would be on this subject, but the answer to your question will be a very honest and is not one to make me out as some loser or sarcastic person, I do wear diapers and rubber pants daily due to a bad fall I had some years ago and I do think most that have seen me on here or seen my profile know this by now.. and they are pretty much my favorites as they are on me everyday and the only ones I wear.. as far as changing them and how many times.

Well that varies day to day... but imagine a toddler that you are babysitting... how many diaper changes do you think he or she may need.. well I could need that many.. maybe more or maybe less.. the most I ever had in one day is 5 diaper changes and I change my own.. I do not need help with that as far as what I have on right now, I have on a thick blue cloth diaper and a pink colored pair of rubber pants over top of them.. wearing these daily does not hinder me from doing anything...

Because I got very lucky to even still be on this planet rather then under it. After that very bad day in my life... but that is now all in the past.. and I fully excepted them and have moved way past that as I had no choice in the matter in the big picture.. I still work, dance date, camp, fish, and even play golf.. wearing these garments to me is not a deal breaker as I do still date many very sweet ladies , all of witch are told of what I wear long before any date takes place and not one woman has ever turned me down because of what I wear.. take care and have a great day

Most Helpful Girl

• Too many questions ugh.
    Boyshorts, boyshorts, everyday, meeh, loads.

What Guys Said 1

• I change it every day, it's usually not very dirty when I take them off. I own about 30 pairs or so. I haven't counted.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I own 27 pairs approximately and I change em once a day and they're obviously dirty with sweat because I sweat a lot lol. I'm wearing granny fannies now. And my fave underwear is boy shorts.