Girls, What do you think about guys wearing. Compression leggings while working out in the gym and or jogging?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wanna see ur junk.

• I mean you don't have to look I mean girls where leggings also and sports bra with nothing covering.

• Yes precisely u have something bulging so leggings are gross for guys.

• I think girls need to just accept it and not care about it but it's not gross. It's our anatomy that we have. We can't help it if it bulges. It's meant to bulge out

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend does, but usually with shorts ontop. I don't really think anything of it, around me it's usually the older men 40+ wearing them JUST them lol.

• I want to be more confident to just Rock them by itself lol kinda want to make it a new thing. I see some guys already doing that like fit guys. What do you think if it becomes a trend lol.

• It's way too form fitting to be masculine and attractive for me. Although, I would be ok with it if he wore basketball shorts on top.

• Sure (: hahahha!

• I don't think it looks too great but if they're comfortable working out, who cares?

• It's just more form fitting and less loose clothing while I work out and do high intensity work outs.

• I honestly don't care as long as they're wearing what makes them comfortable

• Not a fan because it makes them look girly... but if they are ok with girly look than that's ok!

• I mean I have strong toned legs. I don't see how that makes me look girly.

• leggings are girl clothes... so you would def look girly. But I mean you can look however you want, free country!

• They're working out, whatever they feel comfortable in. And some of them have nice asses

• Haha do you stare at their bulges if he is in front of you working out or strolling by?

• It's ok. If their cute it can be hot 😘