Which of these in your opinion is the worst clothing item a man can wear?

• Mesh ShirtsWhich of these in your opinion is the worst clothing item a man can wear?
  • Mandex, aka, men in spandex tights/leggingsWhich of these in your opinion is the worst clothing item a man can wear?
  • Man skirtsWhich of these in your opinion is the worst clothing item a man can wear?
  • The deep V-neckWhich of these in your opinion is the worst clothing item a man can wear?
  • Capri length overalls/overallsWhich of these in your opinion is the worst clothing item a man can wear?
  • Oversized baggy clothing, sagging pants, "baby legs" effectWhich of these in your opinion is the worst clothing item a man can wear?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• the last one is the worst, i feel like the right guy could pull off the rest of them :D

What Guys Said 9

• I will never wear the first 3 outside... i won't even wear the second one inside either... things need to breathe down there. I'd rock the hell out of the first one for my girl though. lets just say the man-skirt is the worst... at least in USA... you'll have to explain why to everyone.

• Why... oh... WHY would ANYONE think that it would be a good idea to design or make these things, let along market and wear them?

*Begins convulsing, begins swearing and cursing in Hebrew, Latin, Aramaic, and Greek...*

• That mesh shirt looks extra feminine cause of his pose and cause he legit looks plastic O. o like is that a doll cause thats no action figure not with that top..
    Can't decide between the skirt and the tights. I'd rock the rest all day long before I touch a skirt or leggings

• are you being sarcastic? That is a mannequin.

• I didn't know it was a mannequin but yeah I was ripping that top

• A is probably the worst but a, b, c are all really lame in my opinion

• Crocs and toe shoes. That goes with girls also.

• A or B...

• 1,2, and the last one looks pretty stupid

• Except for the v neck everything is worst

• OPTION G: ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! What the hell is fashion coming to? 0.0

• you should google terrible men's runway fashions... you can see hell up close and personal then.

What Girls Said 13

• I was torn between the leggings and baggy clothing lol V-necks can actually look sexy if he has a smooth and toned chest & man-skirts are kinda cool 😛

• C, E, F ugh yuck 😖

• The deep v neck and the Capri pants are like the basic outfit of Australian men, so I'm pretty used to it 😂

• mesh shirts can actually be pretty cool on men sometimes. the rest are awful

• All of them are pretty bad, except the V-Neck tee. That is tolerable.

• Man skirt worst
    2nd worse is baggy and skinny

• B + C + E

• The V neck doesn't bother me at all.😊

• my gay friend kenny loves mesh shirts for when he goes clubbing

• I would say that is literally the only acceptable place for that, ever... and mainly because it's dark and no one can really see you.

• T_T he wears it because other guys like it

• It's between A and F for me personally, i voted A though

• All of the above are horrid.

• I hate the oversized baggy 'bro' clothing. Haha. Mesh shirts only work if you're a punk-rocker.

• i hate themm lolololol but the mesh shirt fffuuuucccckkkssss nnnooooo!!!