Do hot women entrance for clubs?

Or not? i've seen a documentary that beautiful women don't pay. Is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, hot women normally get into clubs free because if you have hot women more guys will pay to get in

Most Helpful Girl

• In some places, Vegas for sure. Its a club promoters job to try and get as many hot women into their club as possible because they know if a parade of beautiful ladies are seen walking into a club the men will follow and spend lots of $$$ on drinks for them.

• That seems really accurate.

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah it does happen, and is technically illegal in a lot of places, but enforcement is hard. Well it's resource consuming - and people will frown if you are paying an government worker to go out clubbing every night undercover lol.

@redeyemindtricks is spot on, especially with the experience thing. Since clubs can't simply pack the place with hot women and let that generate business on it's own.

• Yeah, they let the really hot girls in for free so that thirsty rich guys will pay money to get in and blow money on overpriced drinks in hopes of getting laid.

• Not just hot ones, most women don't have to pay in most clubs, and some bars have free drinks just for girls.
    Privilege! xD

• it very well could be. bars and clubs what attractive ladies there because then they know a lot of guys will show up and spend a lot of money there. so for the price of a few tickets that you didn't pay anything for you could earn several thousand dollars in one night.
    this is only a guess because i dont go to them

• well I'm not a girl but i never have to pay to get in. wait.. does the doorman think I'm a girl? 😱
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0674346903.jpg

• That's mainly true over here in NYC.

• I have no idea.

• its not just because they are beautiful maybe coz they are regular known girls to the standing bouncers

• If you're letting the meat hang out you'll usually get in cheap/free. Most clubs like hot women in their club as it attracts dopey guys who will in turn spend money on drinks for them.

• If it looks like men will buy you drinks, then sure they'll let you work for them for free.

• very true.

• In a lot of clubs, yes.

• yes hun
    the world is based on looks

What Girls Said 8

• Strictly illegal in California. It's against the state's anti-discrimination laws to have ANY differential pricing based on sex. Can't have ladies' night at the car wash, either.

Every nowandthen the state sends "mystery shoppers" to businesses to check their compliance with state laws. (California is NOT FUCKING KIDDING when it comes to compliance with its civil-rights legislation, kiddies.) If one of these state employees came by a club and found that men and women were being charged different cover charges, then the club would be slapped with a HEAVY fine. Almost certainly heavy enough to close its doors.

This is mostly a good thing, by the way, because it ensures that the club operators have to create an experience that... doesn't suck. It has to be non-sucky enough that single women are willing to pay cover. As a result, a lot of the clubs in Hollywood are pretty damn cool.

SOMETIMES, if a group of really hot young girls comes by, the club will give them a table -- for the price of regular cover. (If you don't know, a table in a club usually costs at least 5 to 10 times the regular cover charge per person. If it's a special event, like New Year's Eve, or Oscar weekend, a table for 8 with four bottles of Grey Goose could cost several thousand dollars.)

• Haha yea in some places.
    In other places they usually let all females in for free during a certain time

• I'm obviously not hot ok so how would I know 😪

• Not where I live. Although you might get turned away from a club if you don't have the right look.

• I go to this club where I get into for free. Not because I'm a hot women, but I know the owner very well.

• Not where I am.

• Not true

• yes in all club it's like that, at least in country