Girls, anyone 23 and older still think their prom dress is amazing and would wear it again?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeaa. even though my taste in style has evolved, I would probably just wear it differently :)

What Girls Said 21

• I donated my dress to one of those programs that gives dresses to girls in need. I'm more glad that other girls are enjoying it rather than hanging on to a dress is never use again.

• Yesss! Awesome!

Back when I lived in San Francisco, I helped work some of the early dress giveaways for The Princess Project (princessproject. org). They're in the Bay Area and San Diego now, and I'm hoping to help them expand here into LA.

What was the name of the organization you donated to? If you remember?

• K, well, thanks for donating!

(any Cali girls seeing this... princessproject dot org, hell yeah)

• Yes, I still have both of mine! I want to get the 2nd one altered so I can wear it to other events because its super long. Go for it! I was also married once & I kept my wedding dress too. I have been wanting to have it altered as well & dyed so I can wear it again. Just because my parents bought it for me even though I'm divorced.

• Yes, I'm like that. The prom was probably the best moment of my life, so far.
    So if I could, I would definitely wear my dress again!

• Hahahahaha

I went to three proms.

They're all pretty bad. The last one was very pretty - still is... might not wear again haha except in terms of like... dress up.

• I love my senior prom dress and I would wear it again with a bright red lipstick. Took a picture of it. I love how it's modern and it matched the theme Great Gatsby very well, since it's a flapper dress. It spins nicely too, lol. It looks different from a traditional prom dress which makes it unique ✨
    http://i.imgur.com/4zXUnKk.jpg?1
    I liked my sophomore dress too. It's an orange gown. I wore it again at an event. I ended up giving my gown to my cousin.

• i looked nice, but what was in style when i was in prom doesn't seem like its in style now. i was one of the best dressed girls at prom but it probably is old fashioned and basic by 2016 standards

• no lmao, my prom dress looked like it came from the 1970s.

• mine is amazing and I made it myself and still wear it

• No. No no no no hideously no lol!!! OMG best question ever lol!

• lol, that bad huh... now I'm curious... what did it look like? Can you describe it?

• Nope! LOL!!! That's a secret that will die with me, and I even have all the visual proof hidden away from prying eyes lol!!!

• Woah, really that bad! I did the same thing with pictures of a bridesmaids dress I had to wear, but unfortunately other people have copies, so they will never die.

• Definitely. =)

• I went to two proms, and love the dresses I wore for both. For the first one, I actually wore a Vera Wang wedding dress that was altered to be shorter, and for the second one I wore a flapper-style dress. I don't really have anywhere to wear them now, but I do still love how they look.

• We don't have prom where I am from but if I did and the dress still fit I probably would wear it occasionally. :)

• I didn't go to prom. Always thought it was an overrated event looking to make a quick 70 bucks.

• Seeing as how you did not go to prom and think it was a waste, why did you even bother to answer this question? Did you need validation of your choices or something?

• Well seeing as how "prom is overrated" and this was a question about those who wore prom dresses and their opinions on that... your opinion has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Clearly I'm asking those who wore prom dresses their thoughts on the subject matter so really doesn't make much sense to complain to those who went to prom and wore those dresses, about you not going, huh.

• Gotta point there

• Ya but I'm thinking Where would I wear it too... I'm almost never invited to parties

• I would never wear my prom dress again… Now that I'm in college I'll usually wear a cocktail dress to formals for my sorority

• Nope.

• my prom dress was a chinese dress :l and i still wear it every once in a while

• Nope. Not at all XD

• I wear it sometime but now I'm skinnier than I use to be so my dress is too big on me

• I've never been to a prom, so...

• didn't go to prom so...