Which one of these fashion trends do you hate to see women wearing?

• Open sided shirtsWhich one of these fashion trends do you hate to see women wearing?
  • Drop crotch pantsWhich one of these fashion trends do you hate to see women wearing?
  • Shorts with the pockets hanging outWhich one of these fashion trends do you hate to see women wearing?
  • Super High HeelsWhich one of these fashion trends do you hate to see women wearing?
  • High waisted pantsWhich one of these fashion trends do you hate to see women wearing?
  • Clubwear worn regularly outside of the club or in the day timeWhich one of these fashion trends do you hate to see women wearing?
  • Tights are NOT pantsWhich one of these fashion trends do you hate to see women wearing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• all of these, though the had to choose the tights as the worst since her undies are visible through her pants

What Guys Said 15

• I voted before seeing the rest lol. Tights/yoga pants a lot of the time looks like she's trying too hard. But in some cases it works. Like a girl who actually does yoga lol. Personally I'm more attracted to a girl in perfectly fitted jeans than yoga pants. Nothing against yoga pants, but just as regular pants is not actually turn on for me. But awesome compression leggings can be cool. Even if she's not going for a run I can pretend she is lol

• B, C, D, F!!
    I would have said E, because the pictures were crap, but I remember the 'High-waist' jeans, and how hot they are, showing the curves!! Like:

www.pacsun.com/.../...nny-jeans-0860445380037.html

I would also have said G, but the pic is not a good one, showing a 'Jabba-type'!! Nothing wrong with wearing sensible, comfortable panties, under yoga pants, or tights, if you have the body to make it look good!! G should be sited by the Fashion Police!!
    Ok: snowbunnymag.com/.../

• No, there is quite a difference between yoga pants and people OF ANY SIZE who think they can wear tights as pants. Tights are thin and aren't meant to be worn by themselves, so you will always be able to see the wearers underwear, even if she wears a thong. Yoga pants are made of much thicker stretch material and are meant to be worn as yoga pants. I agree with what someone else said above, which is that 90% of women who wear tights as pants, do it on purpose.

• No offense taken, and my response was not really about whether or not you knew exactly what a yoga pant was, but more in relation to this idea that, oh if a girl is fit, she can rock this look... no one can or should rock showing off your underwear in public. It's called "under" for a reason. These type of girls who do this, mainly do it on purpose and its idiotic.

• Maybe it isn't something that you like, personally, but I like Yoga pants, and visible panty lines!! I like women that either don't realize they are showing pantylines, but more, those that like to be comfortable, and DON'T CARE!!
      I would rather see a pantyline, and know she is comfortable, than not, and find out later that she hates the thongs, but is embarrassed about pantylines!!
      Little hints, like pantylines, and sometimes a little bit of lace, or the waistband showing, an accidental 'peek' is just fun, and exciting!!
      Yeah, maybe underwear is supposed to be 'under' but why do so many companies make such exciting, enticing, and beautiful underthings, if women aren't supposed to show them?

• All of the above! I also want to add cabbie hats or wintery style hats that you think look good while you wear them INDOORS is completely retarded!

• I went with A coz it reminds me of hipsters lol but the tights thing is for attention. Some of those women wear those knowing that you can see through it

• My opinion on each:

Open sided shirt: Hot!

Drop crotch pants: They look like they're wearing the wrong size. Stupid.

Shorts with the pockets hanging out: Are the pockets really that big? Either way, they look silly.

Super high heels: My vote. I don't understand how people find those appealing. They look silly, and are distractingly big.

High waist pants: Also silly looking. It's like they're trying to cover their belly button.

Clubwear worn regularly outside of the club or in the day time: Sexy, but not suitable for general public areas.

Tights instead of pants: Probably the worst, but I personally never see women doing that.

• This one is much easier than your other one about horrible "men's" clothing. I vote F.

These are still pretty awful too though...

• Tights in public, unless you are REALLY fit and lean, and even then they aren't int he best taste.

• Those high waisted shorts and jeans. Looks super unflattering... also looked like shit back in the 80's-90's to.

• D. If we are crossing the street and the light changes I want her to be able to hurry without breaking her leg.

• lol! Not to mention your foot just looks like a hoof. A literal hoof!

• all of them. all are poor cases of dress.

• I don't really "hate" any of them...

• I hate chokers they look like dog collars

• high heels
    ripped jeans

that's about it

• high heels, i can't stand them

• High waisted jeans are kind of eh to me. However, jeans and pants that rest right below the navel are super flattering and if she's got curves to go with it... well that's probably the hottest thing ever. I guess I just kind of associated high waist stuff with older women and while I do like girls a few years older than me certainly not the age range I associate with those (like 40/50 year olds lol).

What Girls Said 10

• I was throwing up in my mouth all the way till I got to G. Then it turned into projectile vomit!!😰😱😤😖🤒🤕

• SHOCKING NEWS! I don't O:!

• god that Tights are NOT pants photo has turned my stomach. Seriously if I was there I would rip her tights off her x

• All of the above.

• the last two are teh only bad ones

• Those tights on that girl is a no no.

• I can't stand high waisted pants they look like a farmer dammit

• whats wrong with open sided shirts?

• do we really need to be able to see your entire bra? I'm not talking on the beach or chilling in your backyard... I'm talking at the supermarket, in the store, at the restaurant, etc.

• All of them the last is the worst of them.

• I had no idea some of these were still in style
    I think some of these have faded out